“Amazing!!”

Taqueria Durango
Ranked #8 of 24 Restaurants in Overland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Stepping into this restaurant is like crossing the border into Mexico! Not only is the food PHENOMENAL but the margs align with the same greatness! My experience included great service! The daughter of the owner was so helpful and brought me to her fathers store which is located right next to the restaurant so I could buy the salt seasoning I fell in love with!! I could not give enough applause to this joint! Ladies and gentleman, this restaurant is so so good!! Keep in mind, the service is not the usual American claustrophobic service we are used to! The waitresses give you time to enjoy their wonderful food, so bring people you like to spend time with so you can get the most out of your experience like I did!! Ten out of ten! Go now so you don't miss out!!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

This little "hole in the wall" restaurant is a real find. The little strip mall they are located in only houses this restaurant and their Mexican Grocery Store. They make real Mexican food and in fact most of their customers are Hispanic.

I have eaten there twice while in WestPoint area for business trips.