“Very Clean”

Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Osage Beach
Reviewed October 22, 2009

enjoyde our stay very much- very pleasant workers, and great breakfast

Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 8, 2009

I took my 13 yr old daughter, her friend and her friend's mom to the Lake of the Ozarks for a shopping trip. The Comfort Inn was very clean, secure, and quiet. Included in the reasonable rate was breakfast!
There are 2 pools, one outside, one inside, and a hot tub. The grounds were kept up, pool clean, plenty of towels available.
This hotel was quite a nice surprise from the hustle and bustle of the Lake.

• Stayed: August 2009
Reviewed July 25, 2009

This hotel has it all! I stay here once a week for the past year and have yet to encounter a problem. It is in a great location and I have always felt safe. The rooms are more than comfortable and always clean. I really enjoy the pillow top beds combined with the quiet nature of this hotel. The staff is very personable and treat you like family. This kind and gracious service is why I return every week.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2008

The Comfort Inn Lake of the Ozarks 5885 Hwy 54.
My mom ( a senior) and I went to the lake for some
much needed r and r. I chose the Comfort Inn because
traveling with a senior I could get a ground floor room
guaranteed. Also I could get non smoking, important to us too.
The room had 2 queen beds , a safe , and a small refrigerator.
We took advantage of the refrigerator and it did a good job of
keeping our leftovers cold. We did not use the safe, I wish
it was an optional charge , but no, if you dont use it you still get
charged 1.62 for a warranty. The room was a bit musty
smelling too. I noticed it but not my senior mom. We did not
eat the breakfast there, but the area that they had it in looked neat and tidy. All in all it was an ok place to stay , and we felt fairly safe there.

• Stayed: October 2008
1  Thank betsy60
Reviewed June 22, 2008

The desk staff made this hotel great. The rooms were nice, but ours smelled 'urine'-like near the outside door - that was unpleasant. The rest of the room was terrific and seemed very clean. The desk staff person was friendly and very accommodating; helping us with a restaurant and a cable for the internet. Decent place. The outdoor pool area looked nice...

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank finnbee
Reviewed July 31, 2007

I recently stayed here and it was VERY comfy!! We had a king deluxe room. Very quiet, roomy and comfy!! The pillowtop beds are great!! The only problem I would say they need to work on is their continental breakfast. They have the waffles you make yourself and those are okay, but no danish, no scrambled eggs, and no sausage or bacon. Cake donuts, kiddie cereal, boiled eggs that are way over boiled, and they kept running out of coffee. (need more carafes when hotel is full) Overall it was great and we chose to eat out after the first morning of the free breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank monkeychick
Reviewed June 26, 2007

This is an okay motel with a good location. It is clean enough and the room was very comfortable. It is right by the state park which allows easy lake access With that said, we had the following troubles:
1) The breakfast fruit salad was actually served frozen (gross.)
2) There was a slight odor (and it was not chlorine) coming from the world pool.)
3) The entry way to the main road was dangerous and a light would be very useful.
4) The check in was extremely slow as the customer service rep was trying to answer the phone and check in guests at the same time.
5) We requested a crib. The crib was so old and the mattresss was so thin, we thought it would be dangerous to use so we put the baby in the spare bed surrounded by pillows on all sides.
6) I had requested a late checkout so my family and I could enjoy the area and we could have a place to nurse our son before our drive home. Well, the staff saw us pack our car and assumed that we did not need our late check in. They ignored the do not disturb sign on the front door, cleaned the room, and checked us out. When I arrived back to feed my son, we were told that we were already checked out and the room cleaned because they saw us pack the car and leave. When I asked where was I suppose to feed my son, no option was offered other than the toilet. So I had no place to feed my baby. I ended up doing so in my car. In a hotel, couldn't they find a place other than the bathroom. I don't eat in the bathroom and either does my son!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank RFGS
Sleep Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks
The Lodge at Old Kinderhook
2 mi away
Tan-Tar-A Resort, Golf Club, Marina & Indoor Waterpark

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach? Share your experiences!