“Comfort Inn Osage Beach MO”

Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Osage Beach
MN
“Comfort Inn Osage Beach MO”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2008

The desk staff made this hotel great. The rooms were nice, but ours smelled 'urine'-like near the outside door - that was unpleasant. The rest of the room was terrific and seemed very clean. The desk staff person was friendly and very accommodating; helping us with a restaurant and a cable for the internet. Decent place. The outdoor pool area looked nice...

• Stayed June 2008, traveled on business
1 Thank finnbee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2007

I recently stayed here and it was VERY comfy!! We had a king deluxe room. Very quiet, roomy and comfy!! The pillowtop beds are great!! The only problem I would say they need to work on is their continental breakfast. They have the waffles you make yourself and those are okay, but no danish, no scrambled eggs, and no sausage or bacon. Cake donuts, kiddie cereal, boiled eggs that are way over boiled, and they kept running out of coffee. (need more carafes when hotel is full) Overall it was great and we chose to eat out after the first morning of the free breakfast.

• Liked — the room
  • Disliked — the breakfast
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank monkeychick
St. Louis, MO
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2007

This is an okay motel with a good location. It is clean enough and the room was very comfortable. It is right by the state park which allows easy lake access With that said, we had the following troubles:
1) The breakfast fruit salad was actually served frozen (gross.)
2) There was a slight odor (and it was not chlorine) coming from the world pool.)
3) The entry way to the main road was dangerous and a light would be very useful.
4) The check in was extremely slow as the customer service rep was trying to answer the phone and check in guests at the same time.
5) We requested a crib. The crib was so old and the mattresss was so thin, we thought it would be dangerous to use so we put the baby in the spare bed surrounded by pillows on all sides.
6) I had requested a late checkout so my family and I could enjoy the area and we could have a place to nurse our son before our drive home. Well, the staff saw us pack our car and assumed that we did not need our late check in. They ignored the do not disturb sign on the front door, cleaned the room, and checked us out. When I arrived back to feed my son, we were told that we were already checked out and the room cleaned because they saw us pack the car and leave. When I asked where was I suppose to feed my son, no option was offered other than the toilet. So I had no place to feed my baby. I ended up doing so in my car. In a hotel, couldn't they find a place other than the bathroom. I don't eat in the bathroom and either does my son!

• Liked — Wi-fi
  • Disliked — front desk people/pool
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank RFGS
Inn At Grand Glaize
Inn At Grand Glaize
#10 of 14 in Osage Beach
Tan-Tar-A Resort, Golf Club, Marina & Indoor Waterpark

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach

Property: Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach
Address: 5887 Osage Beach Pkwy, Osage Beach, MO 65065-3039 (Formerly Comfort Inn Lake of the Ozarks)
Location: United States > Missouri > Lake of the Ozarks > Osage Beach
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Family Hotel in Osage Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach 2.5*
Full Hot Breakfast included in room rate Indoor and Outdoor heated pools open until midnight Close to Premium Outlet Mall, Big Surf Waterpark, Lake of the Ozarks Sate Park Marina and lots of other activities. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Lake Of The Ozarks Hotel Osage Beach