Holiday Inn Express Osage Beach - Lake of the Ozarks
Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
$71
Inn At Grand Glaize(Osage Beach)
$58
$99
LakeHouse Hotel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
$96
$65
$55
Travelocity
Town & Country Motel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
$64
$61
Days Inn Osage Beach(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
$59
  • Breakfast included
Osage Village Inn(Osage Beach)
TripAdvisor
Scottish Inns Motel(Osage Beach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsoutlet mallroom was cleanstayed herehotel is locateddecent staywould stay here againattending a conferencefront desk stafflocation is greatosageoutletspillowslakeozarkstubmokeys
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 30, 2011

I went to Osage Beach to shop at the Outlet mall and other shops. I chose the Holiday Inn Express because of the location which is across the street from the mall. I almost didn't choose the hotel because it was about twenty dollars higher than any of the other hotels or motels in the area. Upon checkin the desk clerk was very friendly and gave me a room on the top floor which I requested. She also advised me of several nice restaurants nearby and some of the local shopping areas. Upon arrival to the room it was fairly standard to all the other Holiday Inn Express hotels that I have stayed at. The room had two queen beds, a small table and chairs and a old style television on a chest. The room was very clean. The room did not have a small refrigerator which I like to have in the room. The bathroom was nice and it also was very clean. I noticed that a previous reviewer stated that their room had lots of mold. The bathroom in the room I had did not have any mold at all. The room had the old style air conditioner under the window which has zero control over the temperature, everything is either high or low. I went out into the hallway to look for the ice machine, a housekeeper came out of another room, she then walked down the hallway with me and showed me the ice machine. Later on that night, I was coming back into the hotel after eating and the same housekeeper saw me. By the time I had walked to the elevator she was holding the elevator door open and pressed my floor number for me. The only thing I didn't like was the parking area. The hotel sits on a hill so when you are parked next to another car if you're not careful the car door flys open and hits the other car. The parking spaces are also shared with another business which is open at night so in the peak season it maybe hard to find a parking place close to the front door of the hotel. I had breakfast the next day, it was fine but there needed to be more counter space for the items. Upon checkout the same clerk was very friendly and asked us if everything was okay.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank EJAEIK
Reviewed August 12, 2011

another nice HIE hotel. The pool room could use some touch-up, but the bedrooms are nice. A great feature here is the $5 bonus if you chose not to have housekeeping done. You can elect to have it either in cash, or credit back to your bill. The rest of the Holiday Inn line should follow this example.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 8, 2011

We found the room to be very clean, the beds very comfortable, and the front desk personnel very friendly. Only one little quirk was that our air conditioner made a weird humming noise and wasn't as cold as we would have liked it but overall very sastified and we would highly recommend this place and we will be back. Conviently located right accross the street from the outlet mall and within easy driving of all attractions.

Room Tip: All rooms were quiet and there is an elevator!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2011

Stayed on the lower level with some friends to go shopping. Shopping was good and good location but the smell was over powering. MOLD on ceiling and walls, and very musty smelling. I asked to be moved and they put me in the room across the hall. Easy move but worse. This room had mold on walls in bathroom and all around ac unit. Very annoying for allergies. Loud heater that never shut off and room next door must have been employee lounge because the door SLAMMED constantly. Hotel is very dated and stinks of mold. Complained again to clerk and was advised that there were no other rooms available. Funny thing the parking lot was empty at 12 am and only 10 people at breakfast. Would highly advise to go else where even if you have to drive. Not worth 109.00. The manager asked if there was anything she could do to make my stay better and handed me a card for this site. Guess it was a bribe to give good review. If you have any allergies, go else where.

Room Tip: Go up the road to other place
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank marcusgodfry
Reviewed April 26, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for the weekend, we were placed on the bottom floor the smell of mold was so bad in this hotel that my husband and I left and stayed at a different hotel, we didn't even want to touch anything in fear of taking something back home with us, someone really needs to look into this, I couldn't imagine someone actually staying there

• Stayed: February 2011