Inn At Grand Glaize
LakeHouse Hotel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
$115
Hotels.com
Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
$109
$73
$69
  • Breakfast included
$80
$119
$107
Agoda.com
Town & Country Motel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
$81
$71
$78
$74
Travelocity
Osage Village Inn(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
$85
$69
$119
Scottish Inns Motel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
$65
Hotwire.com
All reviewsroom facing the lakepub crawlfitness roomgreat weekendbed was comfortablenice poollast weekendoutlet mallchrisglazewhirlpoollakeviewblastconventionmosummer
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

What bothered me is the smell of the restroom. It was an offensive smell the whole time. I cannot even brush my teeth inside or else im just gonna throw up. I didn't find the hotel really clean. I am just a little bit clean freak but this one didn't pass my standards. Also, they need renovation especially the scary elevator.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
GrandGlaize, Guest Relations Manager at Inn At Grand Glaize, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2014

Dear Vivien,

Thank you for your review of your trip with us. We have taken the cleanliness issues into account and we will use your review to work with our staff in reminding them of the standards we expect from them.

Best regards,

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I had stayed one night at Grand Glaize the 2nd weekend in July, stayed in a king lake view room and the 2nd floor and the view was amazing, the room was clean and the pool was great. I could tell then that it was an older hotel in need of updating but wasn't bad. Decided to go on vacation there with my daughters the last week of July and we spent 7 nights at Grand Glaize. There are ups and downs to every hotel...we stayed in a double lake view room on the 5th floor and I have to say I could tell a big difference in how the 5th floor was kept in comparison to my previous stay on the 2nd floor...not as clean or updated. However, it was ok for our vacation. The staff was very accommodating and we couldn't have asked for better service from any of them. The restaurant is less than mediocre, we ate breakfast once and dinner once...and both times wished we would have just drove somewhere else. During our stay there the pool mysteriously turned green and was closed for periods of time, however we were told we could use the pool next door so we were ok other than we enjoyed the lake view from Grand Glaize pool. If you are use to the ritz this is not the place for you but the location and the view is great, I enjoyed being off the beaten path and the friendly staff. The grounds are beautiful but this place really needs a week shut down for a deep cleaning and cosmetic repairs and I could live with the out dated surroundings. I do feel that it is a little over priced for it's condition compared to other area hotels but we will definitely go back. All in all we loved our vacation!

Room Tip: I recommend requesting not to be put on the 5th floor...I definitely will next time I make a reservation.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank shells1207
GrandGlaize, Guest Relations Manager at Inn At Grand Glaize, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Dear Shells1207,

Your review is very valuable to us. Thank you so much for going into details regarding the positives and negatives of your visit with us. This allows us to go that much further into our continued efforts to please our guests and identify areas of opportunity throughout the property. We are addressing the concerns that you have listed and I can assure you that our lakeside pool is now crystal clear and refreshing. I am so pleased to hear that you will be returning to us and we hope to see you very soon!

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Just stayed there this past weekend. Older resort that does need some renovations, the pool was the worst. The water was green but that didn't deter people from getting in. The views were really nice of the lake, and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: This is your average hotel room, however you want to get a lake view room if possible. The views are wonderful.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
GrandGlaize, Guest Relations Manager at Inn At Grand Glaize, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Dear Karly,

We value all guest feedback and thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Since we are located directly on the water overlooking the Grand Glaize Bridge we our proud of our breathtaking view and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed looking at the lake. Our staff is appreciative of your kind words and they were thrilled to be of service to you. We have completely resolved our brief issue with the color of our pool water and we hope that you can return soon so that you may enjoy its now crystal clear water.

Looking forward to seeing you again,

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Nice location, friendly staff, the room was clean and the bed very comfy, no refrigerator inside the room, but they offer complimentary coffee. The pool is down the hill, bar & grill and the marina too. I think the hotel could use some upgrades here and there. The bar is tiny, they offer buffet breakfast and lunch, we only tried the breakfast, I was not pleased at all, biscuits as hard as a rock and tasteless pancakes.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the lake!
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Yazrod,

We appreciate all guest feedback and we would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us here at the Inn at Grand Glaize. We understand that guest feedback is an essential tool as we are constantly striving to raise the bar in quality assurance and guest expectations. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed many aspects of our resort such as the view from your private walk out balcony and our guest service. I apologize that there was no refrigerator located in your room; we offer refrigerators and microwaves in our guest rooms and upon receipt of your review we are checking to identify which room is missing a refrigerator so we can replace it. I have also printed off your review so that I can discuss with our chef your concerns with our breakfast. As with every member of our staff, providing the highest in quality and service to our guest is our top priority, so I am sure that Chef will use your feedback in identifying areas of opportunity for improvement in our restaurant. We can’t wait to see you again and hope that you return to us soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 31, 2014

We stayed here a week ago and really loved it!!! Nice lakeview room with private balcony, nice view of the lake and quite. The front desk person,Vicki,was very nice and we really enjoyed the bartender,Nikki, so was so helpful and the food there is good...had a very nice breakfast out on the patio......will be back!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Brenda,

I am so thrilled to hear that you had a great experience during your stay here at the Inn at Grand Glaize. Both Vicki & Nikki are flattered by your kind comments and are pleased that they could be of assistance to you. Thank you for taking the time to give use feedback regarding your visit and we hope to see you again soon!

Best Wishes,