“Everything was great!”

Inn At Grand Glaize
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Osage Beach
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We stayed there for several nights and had several meals there for a conference and pleasure. We were not by any means disappointed. It was all great. The staff were great and friendly and professional. The view was outstanding. Nearby shopping and attractions were very well done. We were there in the "off season" and yet we had a great a great time! A wonderful place to stay. My wife and I loved it!

Room Tip: Enjoy and have a great time!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Inn At Grand Glaize

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I paid for a balcony lake view when I checked in the balcony was a big tree view so I went to front desk and complained just so happens just got an available lake view room. I think they try to pawn the crappy rooms of on who will take them with no complaints. I paid for a lake view I wanted a lake view after that was taken care of we had a great time nice hotel would have given 5 if they didn't try to bamboosal me.

Room Tip: Get a middle and high floor room
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We booked the romance package at over $150 a night for 2 nights. Within the first 2 hours of checking in, we...changed rooms because they put us in the wrong room, discovered the"lake view" we paid for consisted of 3/4 dirt parking lot with college girls squatting next to their car to relieve themselves and 1/4 lake, the room was dirty and run down, there was a large footprint on the wall and a dirty wash cloth waded up on the top of the shower curtain, the glass door our balcony barely opened and closed and the chairs on the balcony were falling apart. From there or experience was enhanced by the food on the breakfast bar was cold, the morning manager that was supposed to make things right moved us to a better room, but this was just the room we should have had the first night. She was rude, never apologized and could not have cared less about our experience. There is trash and brush pulled up on the grounds, the carpet in the restaurant is nearly black from dirt, the wood near the stairs to the pool is rotted and falling apart. We well never go back.

Room Tip: Go someplace else, there are many other hotels all over the lake.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ciasanril
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I tend to be sympathetic to this hotel. It is run on a shoestring it seems and yet the people who work there are really trying. For starters, and this is as important to me as it may appear strange to others, the hotel smells good. They do know how to clean it and I can certainly appreciate that. We had to ask for a lamp for the desk in the minimally furnished room, but they brought it within a couple of minutes and were polite about it. The bottom of the bathtub had paint that was peeling and even though they would not give us another room, they brought a mat for the tub. The stairs that lead to the pool and the waterfront qualify as their own exercise regimen. I probably would be less sympathetic if we had stayed on the first floor, which smelled bad. The hotel is in a hillside so where the entrance is, is really the fourth floor and fragrant. The first floor was scary smelly. But then the wait staff in their restaurant was exceptionally nice, the views amazing, so there is enough there to work with.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Made a last second trip to the Ozarks and our options were limited. The hotel had availability which was our deciding factor.

The room was clean which was the most important thing. The rooms are showing a lot of wear though and the place could use some touch ups.

Pool is fine as well and generally is in the sun. Unfortunately though they do not have any lake access at this hotel (swim dock, etc).

Overall I felt I got what I paid for.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Once a year on business I need to call on customers at and around Lake Ozark. This trip I always bring my wife so she can enjoy a few days relaxing. We have stayed here for the last four years.

Likes: we always have a Great lake side view. Staff very nice. Pool, okay. Dogs at the dock are entertaining. Beds are great. Nearby to attractions and shopping. TV great when reception was good.

Dislikes: they advertise the poolside bar and full service restaurant, however, poolside bar is never open and restaurant is open sometime depending on occupancy. Bathroom was rundown.
Wasp swarmed the baloney during the day. If over 55 and not in great shape, getting to the pool is an adventure.

Will go back again as the value is good and knowing as a Cardinal fan, Stan Musial was the original investor during its prime. It has gone down in the last few years and is need of a facelift.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank 4,286
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My mother and I stayed at the Inn at Grand Glaize for one night to shop at the outlet malls. We were upgraded to a lake view room, probably because it was a weeknight and they were not very full. The room was very clean, smelled nice and was a very good size. The beds were very comfortable, the television was a nice size flat screen and the bathroom was a good size. Sure there were things that were not updated and could use replacing but for the price the room was great! The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly and when we dined in the restaurant for breakfast the waitress was great! I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to others. It is not a fancy, brand new hotel but it is clean and in a very good location.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#8 of 12 in Lake Ozark
Tan-Tar-A Resort, Golf Club, Marina & Indoor Waterpark

Been to Inn At Grand Glaize? Share your experiences!