We planned a short weekend trip to ozarks and we noticed this hotel in this site.The online booking was so simple and reaching the hotel is easy as it was just off the hway 54.
This hotel had a boad deck and nice view of lake from the room. The hotel was clean and maintained well.
The only concern that we had is the rooms were not noise insulated and we heard lots of noise at night from the party around our room.
I noticed that this is a nice hotel to have fun with lots of friends together and during our stay i saw a gang of friends dressed like greeks and having fun.
Overall this hotel is worth a money that we pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 153 Room Full Service Resort in the heart of Osage Beach. Close to the lake's many attractions and on the water. Free boat slips and boat ramp.Boat and wave runner rentals at the dock. Ideal Place for reunions, weddings and meetings or just a relaxing vacation on the lake. Renovations and upgrades continue on this wonderful property built by Stan Musial in 1985. Lakeview Rooms with Balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Inn At Grand Glaize reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Grand Glaize Hotel Osage Beach
- Hotel At Grand Glaize
- At Grand Glaize Hotel
- Inn Grand Glaize Hotel Osage Beach
- Inn At Grand Glaize Lake Of The Ozarks/Osage Beach, MO