All reviews outlet mall room was clean free breakfast would stay here again jacuzzi osage oj dryer
Selected filters
Reviewed June 21, 2018

We stayed at the Osage Village Inn two weekends ago. I was a little skeptical after reading a few reviews but we were meeting friends who had a home across the street. We got in about 10:30 Thursday evening and checked into our room. The Inn is older but the room was clean and tidy and showed no signs of needing repair. The next morning we found the hair dryer only had one speed. I left a note with housekeeping and we had a new one that afternoon after our room was cleaned. I always leave a tip each day for housekeeping and none of the days did they take my money. Pretty honest people, so at the end of our stay they had a small bonus. I would request 4 wash cloths and 4 bath towels for each day and we always received at least that many. We didn’t really eat there for breakfast, did come in from my walk and grab us a cup of coffee,oj, and a couple of small muffins. We could find nothing wrong with this place and would recommend it and would stay here again....

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jrh45550
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Spent one day/night here with family of six. The lady who runs it (owns it?) is not very personable or happy when dealing with customers. I am a 47 year old male. I know women and this lady thinks she is God’s Gift and can come and go as she pleases in life and can do no wrong.
She does the bare-minimum for the guests. The morning I went down to check out the breakfast and have a cup of coffee...well, I took the last half-cup of coffee out the pot and kindly told her. She half-heartedly and less than thankfully said “ok” I’ll make more. I stayed down there for another 30 minutes and waited...you guessed it, no coffee was made. I went down there another 30 minutes later after going back up to my room...still no coffee. The first 30 minutes I stayed down there and listened to her drama-filled phone call with her girlfriend on the other end of the phone. Shower heads need upgrading as do many of the other basics in the place....but like I said, this lady will do the bare minimum. This is lady is in the wrong business.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

The outside looks good but the interior needs a lot of help. Our room smelled like old carpet and there was only one chair to sit in. There were places where things were removed from the ceiling leaving holes. The bedding, sheets and comforters needed replacing. The breakfast was as bad as I’ve seen. Watered down gravy and a hard biscuit just didn’t cut it and orange colored water that was supposed to be orange juice was so sad. With a little work and attention to detail this could be a nice place. As is, not so much.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank I1113BZmichaelb
Reviewed November 20, 2017

We have stayed at this hotel every year for several years, however after our last experience we will not be returning.

The rooms are pretty outdated and in need of rehab. The bedspread is so faded and there was large spots on the ceiling. As we are in property mgmt. we notice things like "shoddy maintenance work".
As we were setting in the room that evening, we received a phone call from the front desk asking if we were keeping our reservation. We told them we were already checked in and had been since 3 that afternoon. We were told that it hadn't been entered in the computer.
The coffee pot was not cleaned out from the previous guest.
We were looking forward to enjoying the hot-tub but at first we couldn't even get it to turn on. Then were disappointed that the water was luke warm. We thought we would try again the next morning after sleeping in an uncomfortable bed and waking up with back pain, only to be disappointed again.
We could hear the water running from the bathroom, sink and shower in the room above us, at ALL hours and I swear that those people had concrete shoes on.
I realize that the Hotel cant control how noisy other guests are, but if you are reading this and are a guest in a hotel, try to be considerate of others staying in the hotel, especially those with kids will allow them to run up and down the hall. You may think little Jimmy is cute and having fun, but I can assure you that other guests think that your kid is a brat and you have horrible parenting skills.
I am the parent of 5 children and I would NEVER allow mine to act that way and disturb other guests.
We probably got 3 hours sleep all night and left at 7 in the morning to get out of motel hell.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank AliasAnn
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

I booked months in advance. The Inn was made fully aware that I would be traveling with a 20ft boat at the time of booking. Arrived the evening of checkin; I was assigned a handicap room with the only parking space being available, in the entire parking lot, was the handicap parking space directly in front of my room. I finally got my boat parked. Around 10:30pm the Inn manager calls my room phone asking if that was my boat in the handicap parking space. I told him yes, it was my boat. He told me to move it. I asked, where. He replied “that’s not my problem.” I get up, get dressed and walk outside only to be met with the manager and a police officer. I stated that I was coming out to move the boat and to try to find a new parking location. The officer told me to gather my belongings and leave the property and that there would be no refund for that night. If I refused to leave I would be arrested for trespassing. I did as instructed. Kicked out with no place to stay for the night.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
9  Thank Duane S
Kevin2014949, Manager at Osage Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2017

In 25 years we have never had a fisherman park a bass boat in a handicap parking spot. It was clearly marked. You fail to explain the true problem. At 10:30 p.m. we had a guest with two handicap children the age of 7 which had a handicap permit to park in a ADA spot. She asked me to have you remove your bass boat. I called your room a your proceeded to tell me their was no other spot (which there was) as the police officer was hearing the whole conversation. Then you said you were not moving the boat and proceed to rant and rave as I handed the phone over to the Osage Beach police officer you hung up. That is when I had you removed from the property. No I didn't refund your money for that night but I did for the rest of the week. I should have kept the money but did not. When the police officer asked you to leave you proceeded to tell him you were a Kentucky State Trooper. That was correct as the police officer verified you were. I know all Kentucky Trooper are not this way and the Osage Beach police officer thought you were way out of line. You only told half of the real story. If anyone needs to call the Osage Beach Police to verify we do have morals and protect our guests.