“motorcycle breakdown caused this stop” 5 of 5 stars

Osage Village Inn
Osage Village Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Osage Beach B&B and Inns
Missouri
“motorcycle breakdown caused this stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

My husband and I were traveling on our Honda Goldwing thru MO and onto AK. Just after passing Village Inn, the back tire "blew", so we needed to stop for repairs. We ended up spending two nights here. They were very accommodating. We were able to park the bike just outside our room. Since it was just before Memorial Day holiday, our request for a late check out was granted (but we didn't need it). They wished us safe journey as we con't on. The Village Inn is on the highway, but we did not hear any noises. Until the tire could be repaired, we had to walk wherever we went. It's in easy walking distance to the grocery store, several restaurants, an outlet mall, and even a movie theater. The room was nice, comfortable. Breakfast was nothing to get excited about. Overall, very pleasant tho. We would have no concerns with staying there again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Orange Park, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Whenever in the area, we stay here. It's not one of the fancy resorts in the area, but it's clean and reasonably priced. And, if you want a great big breakfast, this is not the place. There's cereals and some breads. Our room doesn't have a fridge or microwave, but I believe some rooms do. Now this all sounds negative, but if you're looking for easy access, clean, reasonably priced and friendly staff, give it a try. It's next door to the outlet shops and within walking distance of a number of restaurants. Nearby are all the tourist attractions of the area. Oh, by the way, our room today has the plushest towels of anywhere I've stayed!

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lisa1946
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

We chose a suite and it was very nice. Clean. Shower bath & jacuzzi. I will most definitely go again!!!! I have told all I know about this hotel. I would recommend it to anyone I know. I liked how they had different doors to get in and I didn't have to go through the main area.

• Stayed November 2012
Orange Park, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We've stayed at this hotel a number of times. It's easy to get to ... on the main drag. Near many restaurants and within walking distance of the outlet mall. The rooms are clean, roomy and the beds are comfortable. A light breakfast is provided.

Room Tip: We had a basic room with no microwave or refrigerator. Other reviews I've read mentioned they w...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Lisa1946
Belleville, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

7 girls had a weekend shopping trip planned to the Lake of the Ozarks. My family had stayed at the Osage Village in before without problems. I made the reservations and knew it would be a busy weekend at the Lake. When I arrived in the morning to pick up our coupon books, we were told we would have the family suite with 3 queen beds and the adjoining room. Upon our return at 845pm, we were given the family suite and a room on another floor. I went to the other room and found a fan drying the carpet. Bad odor and the lock on the door was very hard to use. When we checked out, I voiced my concern and was told if I had complained upon arrival he would have given me my money back. There was a biker rally going at the Lake. The possibility of finding sleeping arrangements for 7 was slim. The man at the desk did give me $15.00 off the total bill after I loudly complained. I don't plan to stay there again even though it was close to the shopping center. I had a very hard time sleeping and felt creeped out most of the night.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank hulagirl56
Mount Ayr, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We chose a jacuzzi suite which was a great value for the cost. By far the cheapest we'd ever stayed at with one. The tub had mirrors around it. Plenty of hot water. Did notice a sewer smell when we parked the car but can't smell it anywhere else. Location is great. Outlet mall is close and we were able make some purchases.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My friend and I stayed in Osage Beach for a couple nights, for a girls trip. The motel was very clean, and the room was spacious. The room also had a mini fridge, and free wifi which we appreciated very much.
The room comes with a free breakfast, but there wasn't much variety. My friend can't consume sugar, or white flour, so there were no real options for her. The breakfast was mainly sugary pastries.
The hotel is directly next door to the outlet mall, so that is wonderful. There is also a brand new Dierberg's across the street, if you need any groceries. The pool was open and looked quite nice, but it was a bit chilly when we were there, so we didn't go to the pool.
We would definitely stay here again, because the price was right.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
LakeHouse Hotel
LakeHouse Hotel
#1 of 15 in Osage Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 218 reviews

Been to Osage Village Inn? Share your experiences!