“A lot of show for the money.”

Main Street Music Hall / Main Street Opry
Osage Beach, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A lot of show for the money.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

Four of us went to the Thursday and Friday night show, which are each different shows with the same people. $15.00 each and the entertainment compares to Branson, MO. Reservations were made by our condo, Lakewood Resorts and Condos in Osage Beach, MO. Refreshments are available at the Music Hall.

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Family Entertainment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Great show!! Great value!! Wide variety of music!! Great two hours!! Highly recommended!! Very enjoyable!!

Saint Louis, Missouri
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fun Show.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

My husband and I went to this show and had a very nice time. It was a good show. Very enjoyable. We would go again.

Visited April 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Wonderful Family Entertainment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife wanted to see this show; I was ambivalent..... I thought it would be a corny, ozarkish type of backwoods show with backwoods, amateurish entertainers. However, I was totally mistaken. The entertainers were GOOD musicians and performers, and the costumes' quality were to match the entertainment quality.

I would absolutely return to the Music Hall the next time we are in the Lake of the Ozarks area. I will admit that I was totally mistaken about my opinions. These performers are GOOD....!!!!

Downers Grove, Illinois, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoyed the show”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

This was a very enjoyable show. There was a nice variety of country, gospel and patriotic songs. The comedian was a little corny but funny.

Visited August 2013