See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 21, 2017

Very basic room. No shampoo or hair dryer. Television is the size of a computer screen. The man who checked us in was very nice and the room was clean. Good location. Don't expect much and you won't be disappointed.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Comfortable, clean,welcoming and great for the price! Nice little kitchen area with frig and microwave. The owner was very kind and helpful. Good parking and easy access to everywhere. I would stay again.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

This is our second time staying at Kay Lynn. We know we could stay at a more established place with better amenities, but for the price, you can't find anything cleaner or friendlier. We will be back.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

The motel is fairly decent. It was clean and warm and spacious although sparsely furnished and decorated. The management which I assumed were the owners were friendly and helpful to a point. The Wi-Fi never worked the entire time I was there. Management told me perhaps I should take my computer outside and connect to the Wi-Fi and then take it back inside. It was 20 degrees outside and the Wi-Fi was not even on the list of available Networks. Their advertising proclaimed free Wi-Fi throughout the property. It also claimed flat screen TVs in every room and extended cable channels. The flat screen TV in my room was about the size of my notebook computer screen and the extended channels consisted of exactly 22 channels. The room did have a very nice kitchenette in it but for the price I would have preferred to have stayed somewhere else.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2016

Friendly staff. No frills. Very clean. Good shower. No closet in the room. No phone or alarm clock (which isn't uncommon anymore). Bed wasn't fantastic. There was a Hollywood bed in the room, which was nice. Comically small television; I didn't watch t.v., so this wasn't a problem for me. Nice view of the lake. Easy access and good location. There was supposed to be WiFi, but I couldn't access it. Fridge and microwave in room.

Date of stay: September 2016