“Not a God Experience”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
missouri
“Not a God Experience”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Evidently they hadn't planned their wait staff very well, because there were lots of empty tables, but a '20 minute wait time' when we arrived. The salad was very good, crisp and fresh. My 'sour cream only' baked potato came out 'swimming in butter'. The manager was the one who delivered our plates to our table, so he graciously took the potato back and brought out on with only sour cream on it. I then cut into my steak, which I ordered 'medium well' only to find it bright red and blood oozing out of it! We again summoned the manager, and he took the steak back and brought it back, properly cooked this time. Once my food was delivered 'as I had ordered it' it was delicious, and the manager compensated their mistakes by offering us a complimentary dessert, anything we chose. Not sure I would recommend this establishment to anyone.

• Visited June 2013

bedford
“Bonza lunch served up by a lunatic Sheila, great time”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Blooming Onion.....gets things off to a great start. The waitress was hilarious and loved talking to three Brits and a lass from Kentucky. She found the restaurant reading glasses for my chum and we gave her some of the finer points of etiquette !! The shrimp pasta was wonderful, the double burger no bun went down well, as did the chicken pasta and a Caesar salad. It was comfortable and we loved the banter with our waitress who made the experience memorable.

• Visited June 2013
Pennsylvania
“Best restaurant in town and a chef who can cook vegetables!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at every type of restaurant in this town and OB has the best prepared food. My steak was juicy and medium! The mixed veggies were Devine. Very rarely do even fine dining restaurants cook veggies to a firm but cooked state. Snow peas are so hard to cook. I will try the asparagus next time. The bean and sausage soup was very tasty. The kids fries were a little limp. Service was good with many people assisting our table and drinks were filled promptly. I have paid much more in town and gotten poorly prepared food.

• Visited May 2013
Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri
“Not bad”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I was a little disappointed with my visit. I ordered a burger cooked medium and it was overcooked but still good and my fries were burnt and had pieces of other food in with them. Luckily we had a great server and greeter which made the visit a little better. it was a tad bit chilly and many were sitting with there jackets on.

• Visited January 2013
Lebanon, Missouri
“Enjoyable Evening at the Outback!”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

great food, great service, and great entertaining bartender. We had a short wait on a weekend night but the bartender helped keep everyone entertained while we waited for a table. the food is always worth the wait and we enjoyed our time there and left with full stomachs! we were very happy with our service and food.

Visited November 2012