“Small town sidewalk good!”
Review of The Cozy Cafe

The Cozy Cafe
Ranked #9 of 100 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: In the mood for some home cooking? We are serving up the comfort food you're hungry for! Breakfast is served all day and the daily plate lunch special will satisfy even hugriest of appetites! Immediately off the new highway 54 and Route KK exit on the West end of Osage Beach. If you need a big juicy burger, a footlong King Cong coney island hot dog, loose burger or a Gyro with fresh Tzatziki sauce, The Cozy is here to help! Did we mention that we are a 100% Non Smoking establishment for your dining enjoyment? CELEBRATING OUR 22nd YEAR FEEDING THE LAKE!
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My wife and I spent a week at the lake in early December and had a great time just being ourselves. We are simple people, and we enjoy simple food; but it has to be good. One day, while "shopping" for a lunch destination we came upon "The Cozy Cafe" and it sounded like something we would like to try. Driving up, it looked like any mom and pop, main street eatery in any small town. Inside, it felt exactly the same way. Seat yourself, long time staff who knew friendly, knew service, and best of all, knew common food very well. My wife has a small appetite and ordered soup. I had a Reuben Sandwich with what appeared to be hand-breaded onion rings. Quickly my wife's appetite returned to sample my sandwich and the rings. Fortunately my sandwich was generous and the rings more than anticipated. Nothing was spared. Everything about this place was friendly including the price, and we left feeling good. if we are in the area again, and we hope to be, we'll certainly return to the "Cozy". It's that, and more.

There are newer reviews for The Cozy Cafe

Reviewed December 5, 2013

the breakfast is the best at the lake, we always have wonderful service and can get the sausage and hash browns extra crispy.

The girls who serve here are friendly and really know their customers.

You just can not beat the value, and the consistency.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

The Cozy Cafe is located on route KK in Osage Beach, just off of Hwy 54. Breakfast is my favorite meal here. Everything is cooked just the way you order it. I like my eggs runny, and my sausage well done, and that is the way it arrived. There is a large menu to choose from, many locals eat here, and if you are looking for the hot spot to fish at, or advice on attractions, chances are someone there will be willing to give advice. Don't expect brand new tables and chairs, do expect good food with a local flare.

1  Thank BobandRox
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We stopped for breakfast and got in just in time as the restaurant quickly filled and stayed full the entire time we were there. It's a "mom & pop" place that the locals seem to love. No wonder, the food was exceptional, prices were good and the service was perfect. There was even a person whose only job was to make sure everybody's coffee cup remained full so the servers didn't have to be interrupted. Will surely go back!

Reviewed November 1, 2013

The Cozy has given us a "cozy" place to have a good hot breakfast with excellent service for a decade now. We are never disappointed -- Thanks Cozy for being here. The locals love you and so do our vacationers!