Inn at Harbour Ridge Bed and Breakfast
Inn At Grand Glaize(Osage Beach)
$75
$59
LakeHouse Hotel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
$109
$73
$69
  • Breakfast included
$107
Agoda.com
Town & Country Motel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
$81
$71
$78
$74
Scottish Inns Motel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
$70
$65
Travelocity
Osage Village Inn(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
$85
$69
$119
All reviewsprivate hot tubcaptain's quartersbill's roombreakfast was amazingcelebrate our anniversaryhappy anniversaryget awaymy wife's birthdayromantic getawaycommon roomwonderful cookporch swingwonderful weekendexcellent hostsother guestshome away from homeron
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Look no further! This bed and breakfast was the most comfortable place we've stayed away from home. Our room had a private hot tub just outside our door. The bedding was luxurious and the grounds were lovely. All the extras are complimentary, like a fridge stocked with drinks and various snacks. The innkeeper goes out of her way to pamper you. She put out a happy anniversary sign and provided us with berries with powdered sugar for the occasion. And her cooking is delicious!

Room Tip: We looked at all of the rooms, and they were all charming in different ways. The website has a good description of the amentities.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We enjoyed our stay, the food was delicious and the hosts went out of their way to make us feel special. Our room was recently remodeled and was very nice. Complimentary items included homemade cookies, beverages, snacks.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My boyfriend & I really enjoyed our stay, we stayed three nights at the B&Band loved it. Ron and Sue are the best. I would hate to even try another B&B after I had such a good time with Ron and Sue. Their breakfast is breath taking, everything they served was delicious. They made our stay so very comfortable. I would recommend Inn at Harbour Ride Bed and Breakfast....I give them a perfect 10 and hope they keep up the good work....

Room Tip: We stayed in uncle bills room and it was really nice!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tenisha P
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My husband and I visited the Harbour Ridge Inn for our honeymoon. We stayed in the Happily Ever After Suite. The room was beyond our expectations! Sue and Ron were awesome host. We will defiantly be returning for our one year anniversary!

P.s Not only did Sue call me to tell me I left my iPad, her husband Ron took time out of his day to meet up with my husband to return it :)

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We recently made our second trip to the Inn at Harbour Ridge to celebrate our 37th anniversary. We stayed in the Captain's Quarters this time and found it just as enjoyable as our stay in Uncle Bill's Place two years ago. Sue and Ron are exceptional hosts and the Inn is the perfect place to get away and relax. The breakfast is always a treat not only because the food is great but also because it gave us an opportunity to visit with Ron and Sue.

After each of our trips to Harbour Ridge, we have gone home with new ideas on how to make our own home a bit more warm and romantic. Thanks, Ron & Sue, for making our getaways so special.

Room Tip: Have enjoyed the hot tubs in both Captain's Quarters and Uncle Bill's Place. A great way to watch the stars.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple