“Not Good”

Kay's Home Cooking
Ranked #21 of 100 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
“Not Good”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Wow I thought the breakfast was terrible. Somewhat dirty and food was awful. I would not recommend for breakfast at all.

Visited May 2014

Liberty, Missouri
“BEST Breakfast EVER!!!!”
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped at Kay ' s on our way home from the lake per the recommendation of some people we met at Bridal Cave. All I can say is OMG!! Literally thee best breakfast I have ever had! Huge variety of breakfast food served all day, with an all you can eat option for $8.50. Super fast service, even on made to order items. We were very impressed and will definitely stop at Kay's every time we are in the area!

1 Thank Shopgirl985
“Place to go for a really good breakfast”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Great service !!!!! Nice people !!!! & good food !!! This is a place that the locals eat at ...so you know it's good .

1 Thank Frances G
Kansas City, Missouri
“Best breakfast at the Lake”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We were told this was the best breakfast around. They were right! We were pleased in every way and ended our trip to the Lake for business and pleasure in a great way! The staff were great and the prices very accommodating! The food was delicious with outstanding extras. We enjoyed ourselves thoroughly! Thank you!

• Visited September 2013
Hannibal, Missouri
“Good”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

It was good food don't get me wrong but I have heard soooo much about how awesome this place is when I got there and ordered I thought... I can get this at any mom and pop place. Nothing special. I did like the 'buffet - made to order' thing. That was different!

Visited August 2013