“Love the Pizza - Bargain for Quality Food”
Review of Arris Pizza

Arris Pizza
Ranked #46 of 100 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: (573) 348–2288
Description: (573) 348–2288
Reviewed July 14, 2013

There are not many places I can dine with our family for four for < $30 - but Arris' makes it possible. We always get an appetizer, a salad and a large pizza and just share. We have tried about 1/2 of the specialty pizzas on the menu and have never been disappointed. My ONLY gripe is I wish they would switch to fresh basil for their margarita pizza.

This is within walking distance of our lake house - so we frequent the joint. We also have them on speed dial for guests that stay at our place and everyone raves about the pizza. we all like different styles of pizza (me New York, wife Chicago, kids St. Louis), but we all can agree on Arris'.

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I love Arris in Jeff City, the one at the Lake had always let me down. It is good but compared to the JC store it is a big let down. Still some great pizza BUT if you have been to the JC location I am afraid you will be disappointed.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Pleasant for a strip center restaurant but loud. We found the greek sausage on the pizza to be bland. If you don't like greek food it is not the place to go.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

My first pizza was many years ago growing up in Jefferson City and it was Arris. This is way before the Pizza Huts of the world. They opened one in Springfield while I was living there and would go weekly and hated leaving it when we moved to the lake over 10 years ago. They did get one open at the Lake and it's as good as always and our favorite place for pizza. The owner and staff are friendly and I think the prices are very good here and worth the money for the quality of the product. They don't deliver but if I call one in it's ready when I get there.

Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Overpriced pizza in a facility that reminds you of a school dining room. Not as good as Pizza Hut at about 2 times the price.