“Good BBQ!”

Bandana's Barbeque
Ranked #16 of 100 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Bandana's is a barbeque restaurant definitely worth making a trip to. It's rustic/casual, the prices are affordable, and above all the food is great. I had the Southern Style Pork sandwich. The pork was tender, full of flavor and the cole slaw on the sandwich really topped it off. My husband had the pork and beef sandwich, and my daughter had the turkey platter and were very pleased with the quality of both dishes. The variety of barbeque sauces, while not plentiful, were all tasty. The waiter could have been a little more attentive, but was polite.

1  Thank cofcor

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Skip it. The staff was rude, the food was cold, and the food tasted simply bland and lifeless.
The sauces tasted kind of stale, and the bottles holding them were dirty and crusty....it's obvious the rude staff has no pride in what they do.
Restrooms had an overwhelming foul odor as though they hasn't been cleaned in a week.
We will never go back, and will encourage others to go somewhere better.

2  Thank Mjldly
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We now live in a red meat and pork locale. Barbecue, smoked meats, and thick slabs of meat are common so locals discriminate. Most locals recommend Bandanas so we tried the Osage Beach location for lunch recently. My sliced beef was tender, not dry or greasy. The four sauces to "wet" the dry-rubbed, smoked meat are each good, but I chose Spicy. My portion was generous; unfortunately, it had a long band of gristle that I had to cut around. The garlic bread side is standard and was good, but two slices are one too many. I shared one with my husband who had the Brunswick stem. He enjoyed it very much. I also passed my applesauce side to him, ordered especially for him because he loves my homemade applesauce, and Bandana's applesauce is similar: chunky and naturally sweet. We also sampled a small serving of potato salad, too eggy without enough mustard for a tangy touch, in my opinion. The service was prompt and courteous. Overeall, we enjoyed Bandana's and will go back for a second helping one day.

1  Thank RetiredTired
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Good food and service. Nice selection of sauces available right at your table. Reasonable prices. The decor is nice with the bandana theme. Nice family restaurant. Ribs were good and there are quite a few other choices. Good thing they have paper towels right at the table as you will need them. We went on a Saturday afternoon before dinner and it was quite busy even then.

1  Thank likenmo
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I've eaten here twice in the past few months & both experiences were excellent. I had a pulled pork sandwich both times because the first time was so good. Each time I was dining with others & everyone was very satisfied with their orders. The waitresses (both times) were super friendly & checked on us multiple times to make sure we were good. They have 4 or 5 different sauces & I tried all but one (it's spicy & I'm a wimp) & they were all good. You won't be disappointed!