“Fast service, good food, great water view”

Dog Days Bar & Grill
Ranked #22 of 100 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Serving the lake since 1993 Dog Days has something for you no matter if you just want to sip on one of our signature frozen cocktails, enjoy a nice dinner with your family, or dance the night away with one of our fabulous live bands.
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner recently. Mahi Mahi tacos were great. Ground prime rib sandwich was "a little dry" per hubby. Prices are reasonable, friendly and efficient staff. A pleasant meal and experience.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Last time I was at the lake my boyfriend and I stumbled upon Shorty Pants Lounge and loved it. After doing some research we found a couple other restaurants in the same "family", one being Dog Days, so we thought we would give it a try. It was a little hectic, it is seat yourself, therefore you kind of have to hover around tables where you see people starting to collect checks, etc. However we got a table right next to where the live band was playing. I love that they often have live music, as I feel it really makes the place. The food was a bit average and took quite a while to make it out. The place is pretty big and there is only one kitchen for all of it, inside and out. My recomendation however is sit outside if you can. It was neat listening to the band, sipping a drink and watching the boaters come in. I would probably go back again!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Recommended by our hotel owner for a relaxing light lunch on the lake front this is the place to go. Nice outside deck looking over on the lake and dog friendly. Our waiter provided good service, and was friendly with a pleasant smile. We ate light, I had the Blacken Shrimp Caesar Salad and my spouse had the Peel and Eat Shrimp. Our small dog got a treat and fresh water. In all we enjoyed the food, atmosphere and excellent view, probably stayed too long. Free parking is available, but on a small incline. I was told they also have live music sometimes in the evening.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

the view is very nice, but the food is quite bland. Not terrible, just nothing to boast about. There seemed to be no seasoning on the entrees, such as the turkey wrap, the mahi tacos, the shrimp tacos or the burgers. With all the waterfront comfort-food choices, I won't be back at this one. PS the waitress was far more interested in the bar staff than taking care of our family.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Great food and drinks. Views of the Lake are perfect here. Live music outside. Crab Rangoon were delish.