“Good food!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Saint Charles, Missouri
“Good food!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

It is not a real mexican restaurant, it is more the tex mex kind, but it is very good, I tried the spinach chicken enchiladasand my husband the diablo burrito and both very tasty, the chips and salsa is not that reat, so we ordered a spicy queso it was yummy. The place was packed, but service was good.

Visited August 2014

Quincy, Illinois
“Good service, small sizes ”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

The service was great and the food was good but I Have had much better Mexican and portion sizes at other Mexican restaurants. the fajitas size was like a third of the size of the Mexican restaurants in IL.

Troy, Missouri
“Going downhill”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Vista Grande used to be a must each time we went to the lake for a week during the summer. I will start looking for a different restaurant for next year. The food is average, nothing bad, but nothing to brag about. The service has really gone down hill, from the hostess to the wait staff, it just isn't that friendly outgoing service they used to provide. I will say their margarita's are still pretty darn good, but that is about the extent of it. Our waiter Kyle and his identical twin brother (name escapes me) told the most horrific story to us, while we were eating, about children throwing up at the table all over peoples food...I could not believe they kept going on and on while we were trying to eat, I lost my appetite very quickly.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank eqhntr78
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Good mexican”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I had the cheese and spinach enchiladas with rice and beans. The black beans were delicious. This is a good restaurant and there's not too much selection in osage beach if you don't want pizza or barbecue!

Visited July 2014
Columbia, Missouri
“Delicious Food & Drinks”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

One of my favorite places to eat when traveling to the Lake! Great food and drinks. I like their peach margarita and beef enchiladas. Right across from the outlet mall is a perfect location!

Visited July 2014