“Delicious Food & Drinks”
Review of Vista Grande

Vista Grande
Ranked #15 of 100 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 27, 2014

One of my favorite places to eat when traveling to the Lake! Great food and drinks. I like their peach margarita and beef enchiladas. Right across from the outlet mall is a perfect location!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

This place is just ok I have had better Mexican food. The atmosphere was nice it was a clean place . Location good on one of the main roads in Osage Beach. I had the shrimp and scallop tacos they were ok . My wife had the enchiladas and she liked them. The salsa was a little spicy but ok. The service was just so-so. our waitress wasn't very friendly nor was she rude. Just doing her job. Margaritas also average. Probably would eat somewhere else when back in the area.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

So good we ate there twice on our trip!! The wait staff was fast and attentive. The food was fresh and delicious! Would absolutely go there again!! I wish they had one closer to Kansas City!!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I didn't know much about this restaurant before I went here, but I should have researched. The money we spent was a waste. We were really hungry for REAL Mexican and were sadly disappointed when we ate here. If I wanted American food that didn't taste Mexican at all I would have cooked at home then or went to Taco Bell. My quesadilla, rice, and cheeses dip were sadly all American made and had no resemblance of Mexican food. The waitress was nice and the place is beautiful, you just need to hire Mexican cooks or at least cooks that know how to cook REAL Mexican food.

3  Thank Lynn G
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Our party of eight shared at least a couple of pitchers of the house margarita and thoroughly enjoyed them as well as the food. They are generous with the chips and salsa. We added guacamole and spicy cheese dip to start with. Entrees included the VG2 burrito, fajitas and chimichanga all of which were very good. Service was attentive. We would recommend and will return.