“Best Margaritas”

Vista Grande
Ranked #16 of 100 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We frequent this restaurant often....this family owned restaurant has great chips & salsa, margaritas & the service is excellent

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I live at the lake and my family and I go to this restaurant at least once a week. We love their Gold margaritas, Seafood queso (yum!), Pork Tacos, La Mot, Casa de Seafood, Grilled Chicken Salad, Seafood Chimi (which I tried recently), their chicken wings, Crab Enchiladas, etc. I miss their Seafood pizza -- wish they'd bring them back. Make sure you check the backside of the beverage menu on the table which also has excellent meal options. Lots of flatscreens in the bar area. When paying the bill, consider using Tabbed Out (make sure you tell your server before you order). John, Joe, Jay, Karen and their team are awesome!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I am very particular with mexican food. I really liked the decor of the restaurant. The menu offers a large selection of traditional tex mex as well as seafood and mexican specialties. Food is average to good. The service we had was outstanding. I highly recommend this place particularly for families.

Thank Jet Set Go!
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Loved the spinach and chicken chimi! Food has been consistent on the several times I have been to this establishment. I also recommend Mexicali Blues.

Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Good food at good prices. A good selection of dishes and good salsa. Quick attentive service. A little hard to get in and out of parking lot. Close to outlet mall shopping.