“Slow Service, Ticket Messed Up, and Bad Food!”
Review of Hideout Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Hideout Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 9, 2012

It took quite awhile for a server to get out drink order, to actually get our drinks and way too long to get our food and check. Even then the check was messed up. The quesadilla burger I ordered was boring and flavorless, but the fries were good.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Stopped to have lunch here because we were right there at the outlet mall this restaurant is part of. Got seated right away (at noon). Waitress was nice. We had one in our group of 4 that needed gluten free and the waitress wasn't knowledgeable about that at all--she went back to the kitchen 3 times to ask about something relating to that. We didn't feel confident the kitchen staff knew much more about gluten free then the waitress. The food was plentiful, but just ok. Nothing to oooh and aaaah over for sure. I've been in cleaner places. As it's the only restaurant at the outlet mall it was fine for being able to get a quick lunch at. IF you don't care about getting in the car and driving there are other options fairly close by. Next time we are at the mall, we might just get in the car and go somewhere else for lunch. It would be worth the short drive.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

We ate their on Memorial Day Weekend with a party of 11 and only waited 15 minutes when the place was packed. It is nice to see a place full of customers and still provide great food in a timely manner. I would recommend a wrap, they have several kinds to choose from.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

My girlfriends and I were shopping at the outlet mall in Osage Beach. We didn't want to leave the mall for lunch, so we went to this bar and grill for lunch. It seemed we got there right after the lunch rush -- we probably waited 15 minutes before a hostess even came over, and there were dirty tables everywhere. We ate on the patio -- our server was very nice and did a great job. The drinks were good, but the food was very mediocre at best. I had the Santa Fe Wrap, which I thought would have hot chicken inside, but it was cold and pretty bland. Even the french fries had weird salt on them that tasted like cheese. (I hate cheese). Overall, pretty meh. The next table over did order some giant onion rings that looked fantastic. I would say, there's way better restaurants all over the lake, so only eat here if you really don't want to leave the Outlet Mall, or just enjoy a drink at the bar after shopping.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

The owners are great! Always friendly and treat you as a friend not just as a customer.