“Food and art”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Found this accidentally on the last night of our trip. We wanted something other than barbecue or burgers. We arrived early and walked around gallery. Kids were very interested in different mediums. We ordered mussels in wine sauce and sliders. Both were very good. The best mussels we have had, large and perfectly cooked. I had crab cakes and hummus, also so good. Kids had pizza and thought it was great. The crust was crisp and toppings perfect. My husband had a panini that was perfect. We ate at many different places and this was my favorite. Loved the art and food, only wish I could have had wine. Would be a perfect date night too.

Rebecca S, Manager at The Vine, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience at The Vine! I'm so glad you had a great time and enjoyed your entrees! We appreciate your kindness and your business and look forward to your future visits!
Cheers, Rebecca

There are newer reviews for The Vine

Reviewed June 20, 2013

The place was clean and neat, artwork from artist was well placed and very nice...that is where it stops. This is a Mediterranean themed restaurant, yet they were out of the tomatoes used in both the salad and appetizer I ordered. One Friend ordered the large salad...it was mostly greens and only 2 olives..people, this was an $8 salad....My other friend got a Portabella sandwich In which was brought 5 min later. They also didn't believe in seasoning anything...I don't know...if the pricing had been less, maybe we would have not minded as much.

Rebecca S, Manager at The Vine, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience and I'm sorry it was not what you hoped for. I remember that day and serving you all. I do apologize for being out of the large tomatoes which was required for the Parmesan Encrusted Tomatoes and the Caprese Salad you had asked for. I do remember apologizing for that and offering to run to the store quickly so you could get the dishes you wanted. Our food truck arrived shortly after you left with the tomatoes that we needed.
I'm sorry about the salad not being to your liking as well as the delay in the Portabella panini. We strive for the best in customer service as well as delicious dishes. If you are back at the Lake, please try us again so we can give you the food and service you deserve. Thank you, Rebecca

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

We ate here for lunch after reading all the excellent reviews. It was very disappointing. I ordered a salad that had a ton of lettuce, a ton of cheese, 4 cherry tomatoes, 2 kalamata olives, and onions. I felt it was severely lacking in quantity of some ingredients and overall quality. They gave two of the three of my party our dishes, with my wife's dish following five minutes behind, and it was undercooked. Art gallery is awesome.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

For those who are looking for quiet dinning off the beaten path, The Vine is a must. It's an art gallery/wine bar/restaruant all rolled into one. Our dinner was delicious and we were allowed to wander around the art gallery with our wine while waiting for our food. We'll be back!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Wonderful combination of food and wine offerings in an unusual gallery setting. We enjoyed the appetizers, entres, and especially the pastas we had that evening. Only down side for some--cocktails were not available. We were happy with the wine selections, however one of our party missed his favorite cocktail.