“Great potential”

Mexicali Blues
Ranked #44 of 100 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Reading the reviews I would agree that Mexacali has a great look and easy to get to. Food was average Mexican food. Salsa was watery not very impressive. Price was moderate. Server came out long enough to fill our drinks, bring chips and salsa and then left for easily 10 minutes before coming back to take our order. After taking our order she left again didn't refill our drinks or the chips and salsa.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

While I understand we went on one of the busiest nights they have....Taco Tuesday in the summer, this place does not have the best service. We had about an hour wait, when we finally got seated, the table was still dirty. We set there for 20 minutes and no one came with menus or drinks. We finally got up and left and went to another Mexican restaurant in Camdenton. I have eaten here before and when they are not busy and can keep up with things, it is OK Mexican food.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Have gone there since 2000. Love the taco Tuesdays and great margs. The outside patio and music is FUN!! Can't wait until summer and the music returns.

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Stopped for marguritas while we were out running errands...parking lot was full??? on a Tueday afternoon??? Service was friendly and quick. Marguritas were tasty and cold...turns out Tuesdays are $1.00 taco days! No wonder there were so many families and seniors...Try the pork taco....Yummy!

Reviewed December 9, 2011

My favorite restaurant in a 200 mile radius. Their food is not like your local mexican restaurant. It is made with real beef and they give you a large portion. I just wish they were open on Sundays and Mondays. I was so disappointed last week when I went to take friends from out of town there and they were closed on Sunday. But I had just been there the Saturday before and hadn't noticed the schedule. My bad.