“YUMMALICIOUS!!!!!”

Andy's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Osage Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Andy's Frozen Custard is a quick service frozen dessert business. We are a freestanding restaurant with drive through and walk-up service windows. We sell delicious frozen custard treats. Andy's has a wide variety of treats from simple vanilla or chocolate cones to seasonal favorites like our Pumpkin Pie Concretes and Strawberry Shortcake Sundaes.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My future son in law loves this place. So when we were in the area we just had to stop in. I had never been to an Andy's. I wasn't expecting to be "wowed" by the experience either. BUT I was!! I ordered the Cherry Smash I think it was called and it was delicious. The service was quick and friendly. The only thing I didn't like was the outdoor seating. Only uncomfortable benches were provided. No tables. It was like they were saying come buy our yummy food but we don't want you to stick around. Tables would be a wonderful thing to offer patrons. I am sad that they are only in a few places. I live in northwest Missouri, hours away from the nearest Andy's. If they had a location close to me I would most definitely chose them over someone like Dairy Queen.

There are newer reviews for Andy's Frozen Custard

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Hubby brought this back to our hotel. Truly awesome. The fact that he shredded the receipt makes me worried about how much it cost. ...

1  Thank wissaw
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Read and the great reviews and we weren't disappointed. My son had the cookie dough ice cream and thought it was great. I had a raspberry concrete. It was wonderful! The raspberries tasted perfect and I loved it. The restaurant is very lit up at night! Definitely visit Andy's when you are in Osage Beach!

1  Thank Tonya L
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Delightful in every way and delicious! We enjoyed every aspect of this charming place. We indulged several times while in the area!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Decided to stop in at Andy's to check out their custard and really enjoyed the concrete selections they had. I got the "OOEY GOOEY"which was loaded with heath candy bar, etc. There was plenty of it with each bite. My husband had the triple chocolate delight and the chocolate flavor was amazing!!!!!!! So glad we stopped!

2  Thank 387vacationers