“Daily Dose”

Randy's Frozen Custard
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Osage Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
shorewood, illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Daily Dose”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Oh Randy's is a required Daily Dose! We love the frozen custard at Randy's. The Ozark Turtle Sundae is the Best! Do not miss this fine establishment!

Southampton, England, United Kingdom
“The best frozen custard EVER”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I have been coming to Randy's for years, and I have never been disappointed. This is by far the best frozen custard I have ever had, and trust me when I say its worth the wait in line. Their concretes (mix of custard and various other toppings) are delicious with a huge array of choices, but you must try the Ozark Turtle, which is topped with hot fudge, caramel and loads of pecans. Absolutely delicious!!

Kansas City, Missouri
“Should have gone to Cold Stone...”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I went to Randy's last summer with friends, and chose it over other custard places because we wanted to try something local. I wish we hadn't...The custard tasted fine, but I could not believe the rude manner of the employees. When I placed my order, the girl behind the register laughed at me, then continued to laugh with another employee. I am not usually one to write bad reviews, but I will not be going back to this place after experiencing their horrible customer service.

• Visited July 2013
Independence, Missouri
“Very tasty but pricey”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We each had the Ozark Turtle, and both enjoyed it very much. The selection here is not as great as Andy's but we enjoyed the food more (probably has to do with what we ordered at each place). They are pretty pricey but the mini size was just right for an after dinner treat.

• Visited June 2014
kenora ont. ca--lake of ozarks
“Again and again”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Love this place.The custard is the finest I have every hard.The toppings are fresh and very good.
Easy to get to.If you want flavor at it,s best this is it.

• Visited March 2014