“Phenomenal Onion Rings”

Wobbly Boots
Ranked #3 of 100 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Soups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: This is your friendly neighborhood bbq joint. We specialize in great comfort food (think hickory smoked meatloaf with mashed potatoes and gravy). Wobbly Boots has been praised by Southern Living, Golf Magzine, Lake Lifestyles, and the KC Star. Barbecue is the staple but the burgers, wings and soups are also fantastic.
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to have a late lunch at the suggestion of our hotel. My husband ordered the Reuben and onion rings which I could not keep from getting. I ordered a pulled pork and sweet potato fries. Food great, atmosphere wonderful, and would gladly return!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Ok,so we didn't know the area and after asking SURI on my new iPhone... Well we still weren't sure where to eat(should have looked on the Internet before we headed out). My husband was getting really aggravated at the time it was taking us to find a place to eat... So when I saw the sign I said BBQ,ok turn here! He was still thinking,too good to be true and "we will see"...! But we were PLEASANTLY SURPRISED that it was SCRUMPTIOUS!!! He even said "WE WILL BE BACK"! He and my sis-in-law had pulled pork & LOVED it,I had Salmon club(new on the menu) & I LOVED IT!!!!! PERFECT service & prices were great,clean restaurant & bathrooms! I give it an A+!!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We arrived at the last minutes of Happy Hour and it was crowded. However we only had to wait about 20 minutes. We ate the smoked wings for an appetizer, and they were tasty and meaty. Maybe the best wings I've ever had. I had beef brisket which was very good and my wife had pulled pork that was just average. But after those delicious wings, anything would seem average. The service was almost perfect. Our drinks came quickly, the appetizer took about 15 minutes, and our meals came just as we finished the wings. Our waitress checked with us enough but not too much. We'd go back.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Server was amazing. Food came out super fast and was tasty. Price was about average. My daughter and I really enjoyed it.

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

If you haven't been to Wobbly Boots in the last year it is a must see. Same great food and atmosphere but twice as big right next door.