“Super Wings!!!”

Wobbly Boots
Ranked #3 of 100 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Soups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: This is your friendly neighborhood bbq joint. We specialize in great comfort food (think hickory smoked meatloaf with mashed potatoes and gravy). Wobbly Boots has been praised by Southern Living, Golf Magzine, Lake Lifestyles, and the KC Star. Barbecue is the staple but the burgers, wings and soups are also fantastic.
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We arrived at the last minutes of Happy Hour and it was crowded. However we only had to wait about 20 minutes. We ate the smoked wings for an appetizer, and they were tasty and meaty. Maybe the best wings I've ever had. I had beef brisket which was very good and my wife had pulled pork that was just average. But after those delicious wings, anything would seem average. The service was almost perfect. Our drinks came quickly, the appetizer took about 15 minutes, and our meals came just as we finished the wings. Our waitress checked with us enough but not too much. We'd go back.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Server was amazing. Food came out super fast and was tasty. Price was about average. My daughter and I really enjoyed it.

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

If you haven't been to Wobbly Boots in the last year it is a must see. Same great food and atmosphere but twice as big right next door.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

We picked this place randomly and it did not disappoint. We had a large party of adults and kids and got seated in a reasonable amount of time. The food was delicious, and service prompt. great place for the whole fam. we will be back during our next visit to the Lake!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We visited based on a recommendation from folks with a condo at the lake and a top 10 ranking on trip advisor for Osage Beach. This was our first lake visit. We probably won't go back to Wobbly Boots, however there might not be much better around the lake. It's all relative. My smoked turkey sandwich was more like salty deli meat than any other smoked turkey I've eaten. The meat was lukewarm. BBQ sauce on the table was sweet, no spicy option that i found and nothing was offered. Nothing special. Appetizers (onion rings and curly fries with cheese and other toppings) tasted good, but were slightly underdone - like the fry oil wasn't hot enough. My sweet potato fries were sodden. Husband's catfish sandwich was just shy of fried long enough, but tasted fine. Son's half rack of ribs were average. Prices were a bit inflated. Charged 60 cents more to make kids burger into cheeseburger. Another $2 to have a fruit cup with it. Waitress said fries were also included, but when food arrived there were no fries. Fruit cup consisted of large unappetizing chunks of pineapple, citrus, a little melon and a shriveled grape. Looked like it sat around a bit so I did not encourage my daughter to eat it, but if I had I would have had to cut it up so she could eat it. Draft root beer was good, but instead of giving my daughter the small drink that was supposed to be included with her dinner the waitress brought a huge mug of root beer. So no free beverage, instead charged $2 for big mug of root beer for a preschooler. I think the waitress was a little young to understand what wasn't good about that situation. I ordered sweet tea, she brought me regular iced tea. Then I asked her to swap it out for a sweet tea and she left it on the table and I had to remind her again. We visited mid-afternoon on a weeknight, so we probably didn't have the most experienced server. But it wasn't busy, so that didn't excuse the problems. So-so. Felt a bit grumbly about the $65 tab and wished we'd just found a drive-thru somewhere. Will plan on preparing most of our own meals when we visit the lake again and if we do go out the search for a good place will continue.