“Reliably great food”

Wobbly Boots
Ranked #3 of 99 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Soups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: This is your friendly neighborhood bbq joint. We specialize in great comfort food (think hickory smoked meatloaf with mashed potatoes and gravy). Wobbly Boots has been praised by Southern Living, Golf Magzine, Lake Lifestyles, and the KC Star. Barbecue is the staple but the burgers, wings and soups are also fantastic.
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We own a 2nd home in Osage Beach. Wobbly Boots has become an ingrained must-go place. Every once in a while, we'll try something else, just for a change. More often than not, we're disappointed and wonder why we didn't go to Wobbly Boots originally.

The Texas 2-Step sandwich is fabulous. Their ribs are among the very best. Then there are the fresh-cut fries. The BBQ pork sliders available during happy hour are a fantastic bargain. Oh, I almost forgot the onion rings--they're the size of a doughnut.

There are newer reviews for Wobbly Boots

Reviewed October 5, 2012

My family loved this place. I ordered the open face turkey. The mashed potatoes and green beans were great. The turkey gravy made the meat too salty for me. Great service and good value

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We frequent this establishment. We have never been disappointed. Their pulled pork makes me smile....the wings are huge and juicy. I'mgetting hungry just thinking about it. They always have good entertainment, and a fun atmosphere. I was only disappointed in the service one time.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I don't like many BBQ joints but this one passes the test. Juicy, fresh, full of flavor and good menu options. The pork is delicious and the baked beans are fantastic. The only strike is that they allow smoking.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

After trying one of the newer bbq places at Lake earlier in the month, we decided to give Wobbly Boots Roadhouse a try today. We were very disappointed, don't understand the good reviews. Our server was decent probably the best thing about this place. The food was nasty and flavorless. My stomach still aches. We had wings and ribs, the wings were ok. Ribs nasty. Then we tried the brisket, sausage, and pulled pork. All three meats were very disgusting. Again don't understand all the hype on this place! My rating Yuck! Now, the place we tried earlier in the week was some of the best BBQ we had every had.... this place not so much. Looks like a cool place to drink beer though!

1  Thank Fayedloves