All reviews mary jo water slides mini golf outdoor pool friendly hotel owners live on site playground equipment basketball goal oatmeal shuffle board owners are great bagnell dam complimentary breakfast stay there again rooms are clean would highly recommend this hotel flat screen tv
Selected filters
Reviewed April 7, 2019

We just finished a three day stay at this motel and it was as pleasant an experience as you could ask for. Everything was clean and neat, from the parking lot to the common areas to the room itself. The plumbing fixtures even performed flawlessly, imagine that. And the staff, they were great. Good value here; you will not be disappointed. If you are, it’s your problem.

Room tip: All rooms here are good. Main choice would be between first or second floor.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dennis R
maryjolakehouse, Owner at LakeHouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate you staying with us.

Reviewed April 1, 2019

I have left a review for this place before, but I had to leave another after this stay because it was even better than the last time. I have stayed in all kinds of hotels all over, I have to say that this is the cleanest hotel I have ever stepped foot in. Inside and out. The rooms are immaculate, the pool area is sparkling clean, the exterior does not have a weed out of place. My 8 year old daughter made the comment when we entered the hallway that it smelled really good in here. The owners live on site and pay attention to every detail. The beds are sup comfortable as well. Can't wait to go back to this little hidden gem, glad that it is close to home.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank beachinfool
maryjolakehouse, Owner at LakeHouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed March 17, 2019

Called last minute for reservations last week and to make sure they had an indoor heated pool for my grandson to play in. Mary Jo was so pleasant and answered all my questions with such patience. The hotel is so nice! The rooms are spacious even with 2 queen beds, and so well kept and clean not to mention the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on. The owners live on site which is even better. Breakfast is available every morning and is really good. Coffee and tea is also available all day. You couldn't ask for better staff and everyone makes you feel really welcome at this hotel. Would highly recommend for any occasion! The weather was quite chilly and didn't even need to use the heat to stay warm.

Room tip: Rooms are adequate to meet all needs
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate you staying with us.

Reviewed November 29, 2018 via mobile

I was in town for a show and they put me up at the Lake House. It was great. Everything was clean and nice. The pool looked great but I didn't get a chance to swim. The breakfast might be my favorite hotel breakfast ever. All kinds of delicious choices. Next time I'll bring my boys to enjoy all the games and fun on site.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Bryce S

We appreicate you taking the time to post a review. Thank you.

Reviewed November 20, 2018

We stayed during the off season in November and found the staff friendly and engaging, the room clean, neat and comfortable and the ambiance restful. We arrived several hours early and were promptly checked in and advised on shopping, eating and hiking in the area. We would definitely encourage travelers to stay there.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa H
maryjolakehouse, Owner at LakeHouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your feedback.
Ricky and Mary Jo