“Osage national”

Osage National Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Arnold Palmer-designed golf course features 7,150 yards of beautiful fairways and bent grass greens surrounded by rolling hills and magnificent views.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have played this course many times and enjoyed my golfing experience there until today!! We were playing a 3 some and had to let 5 singles play through and a 2 some. Then the ranger stopped and said we were holding up people behind us on the tee box!! We looked behind us and there was no one behind us waiting on the tee box or finishing the previous hole!! After about 5 more holes a 2 some was behind us but not waiting!! Staff today was the worst since I’ve played there except for the lady that always checks us in!! I stopped in the club house to visit and the lady ther said that we were holding people up all day!! I asked why the ranger wasn’t by again if that was the case? She said we don’t need people like you on our course!!! Sad day for a decent course!!!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"osage"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed June 19, 2017

A great course, good mix of medium and challenging holes. A fabulous restaurant that caters to every need.

3  Thank MissouriVacation
Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

We keep coming back each time we visit and love playing this course. We played 3 courses and this our favorite. Well groomed, well organized, great drink cart girl, thank you! Will come back.

1  Thank pepperdinemom
Reviewed June 9, 2017

Stayed here for a couple days for a work function. Osage National has a nice clubhouse with a full bar area, as well as a screened-in outdoor deck. The pro shop has a good supply of golf supplies where you can stock up on your golf gear. There is also a putting area, and a driving range as well on the grounds. The golf course is certainly challenging, and offers some outstanding views of the Ozark area. However, I stayed at the condo's just next to the clubhouse, and they were clean and comfortable. But the walls and floors seemed "paper-thin" since I could hear people above me, and next to me while trying to sleep. The complex is right off of Highway 54. All in all, the Osage National, is a good place for your golf retreat.