“Cozy Condo”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of COZY CONDO

Lake view from deck Pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Lake view from deck
Pool
Steps from deck of our lower unit
Living room
Sofa area
Open kitchen
Living area to dining area
Dining aea
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
bearmstea...
Independence, Iowa
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

We stayed at the Cozy Condo for 3 nights. It was a great alternative to a hotel, at the same cost. We had privacy, a working kitchen, friendly people at the pool and a view of the lake. I would stay there again when in town. Maureen was a great host.

Andre T
“Quiet place on Turkey Bend”
Reviewed June 11, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I selected this property because I wanted a condo near my conference at Tan-tar-a Resort. The condo was very close to my meeting and served my purposes well. Clean, small and accessible, it met my needs just fine. The owner, Maureen, was easy to work with.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Stephanie...
“Best little getaway”
Reviewed May 11, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

My husband and I came here for our anniversary and it blew our expectations out of the water. It was perfect with the most beautiful view. Maureen was so helpful and awesome with answering our questions. We will definitely be back for another vacation

May 16, 2018
Thank you Stephanie for taking time to review our property. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and want to come back.
Maureen
Carola H
“Very nice”
Reviewed March 6, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I rented cozy condo for the weekend for family visits and relaxation. It was great. Very relaxing and peaceful area. Loved sitting on the balcony and listening to the water lapping against the rocks. Very clean and nicely maintained rooms and fully equipped kitchen. Definitely would rent again.

Apr 7, 2018
Thank you Carola for taking time to review our property. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hearing from you again.
Maureen
Carolmike...
Round Lake, Illinois
Reviewed November 14, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Our stay at Cozy Condo was very nice. It is appropriately named because it truly is cozy and comfy. Condo is very clean and has an awesome view of the lake. I highly recommend:)
Carol

MOAngusma...
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Perfect for Business Trip”
Reviewed October 23, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I had a conference at Tan-Tar-A and wanted to stay away from the resort. I also, brought my two sons so they could fish. The condo was perfect and just as described. The area is very quiet and peaceful which is much better than the crowds at Tan-Tar-A. I will definitely be staying here again anytime I have conference at Tan-Tar-A.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Oct 28, 2017
Thank you Alex for taking time to review our property. I'm glad you and your sons enjoyed your stay.
~Maureen
Amber R
“LOVED IT!!”
Reviewed August 28, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

This condo surpassed my expectations! Great view, nice neighbors and minutes away from everything. Maureen was extremely friendly and easy to get in contact with. Just overall a great location and better than any resort or hotel. Would stay there again in a heartbeat..

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing