“Great stop on a rainy afternoon”

Lazer Force Lazer Tag Zone
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: 4000sf lazer tag arena with Laserforce equipment. Family friendly no alcohol or smoking. Fun for ages 5+, kids, teens, adults and grandparents. Also have a full arcade, soft drinks and snacks. Special hours for school holidays - call store at 573-348-2222.
Reviewed August 26, 2013

While I fear for the longevity of this location due to location it was absolutely a great stop on a rainy afternoon at the lake. The layout of the lazer tag is great, large enough to avoid being stalked by the younger kids and small enough that it does not take long to find someone to shoot. I played with 4 of our kids ages 7 - 15 and everyone had an absolute blast. Guns worked great, sound was not too loud, and arena did not get overly smoky as others I have been to. Great way to kill a little time.

4  Thank MephistoSoul

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

So me and the kiddos decided to go to an outside attraction but due to weather had to change plans. My son (9) suggested lazer tag. I'd never done it so thought might be a good thing to try. Two girls (12, 11) were about as enthused as me, but we ended up having a great time! It was a maze and just a lot of fun. All of us felt like special ops people, ducking and weaving and shooting. I'm sure that there are probably better arenas, but for our first go at it, it was perfect. Arcade was lacking a little but we came to play lazer tag not arcade games. So the weather might have tried to ruin our day but was unsuccessful...we had a blast!!!

4  Thank DebiM54
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This lazer tag was all maze and I prefer lazer tag with some levels built in. However, it was fun, the equipment worked, the staff was nice, and we had the place to ourselves. Also, it was air conditioned and we visited in the middle of a heat wave. It's good indoor fun!

2  Thank Stephanie P
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My kids and i go every year and we think it is amazing we have fun in the arcade and love their arena it is big so you are not just standing in one spot shooting each other. In conclusion: Great Laser Tag, Great Prices, and Good arcade that is the most you could ask for.

1  Thank Destiny B
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Took kids (3, 5, 15) and the oldest had a blast. 5 yr old did the laser tag once but it was over his head a bit. Have to be 5 to play tag. We had to hang out in the arcade while the older kid finished. Arcade is also geared toward older kids. Enough there to spend 20 minutes but not a couple hours.

2  Thank Kari T