“Excellent food, personable service and pleasant casual atmosphere”

Domenico's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 100 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Liberty
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food, personable service and pleasant casual atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

We have been going to Domenico's in Osage Beach MO for several years whenever we are in the area. We have always had the best experience, food, service and the staff always make you feel like family after all they are Italian! They do not take reservations and in the middle of summer you may have to wait for a table but the bar area is roomy and the bartender is one of the bestl It is worth the Wait, House dressing is delicious. All you can eat Prime rib on weekends. I could go on & on..........

• Visited October 2011

Osage Beach, Missouri
“Melts in your mouth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

Went to Domenico's once again. Was my birthday dinner and as usual was fantastic! The steak Arcobasso was so tender it just melted in my mouth.They give you a steak knife but really not needed. Everything from appetizers on was wonderful. Recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the lake and in the mood for steak or italian dishes.Plus the staff is great.

• Visited October 2011
Lincoln, Nebraska
“An average Italian restaurant - a bit outdated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2011

I spent Memorial weekend in Osage Beach with my girlfriend and we wanted to spend our first night with a litle romance. SO we opted for Domincos as our concierge had recommended it. Walking up to the restaurant, I felt like we were in for a treat. Unfortunately, it was really outdated in there. Small eating area, the bar looked like it was decades old to. The service was good, just not all together that warm and welcoming.
Nothing on the menu really jumped out at me. I had ordered the chicken parmesean, and it really just tasted like something I could have made at home. The plate came out and everything was swimming in Sauce. My girlfriend's order also came out swiming in sauce too. Just a little off putting, but tasted okay, but really wasnt somethign I would pay someone else to cook for me.
**if I went back to Osage Beach, I may go again if i wanted Italian...if not - I would probably not visit again.

• Visited May 2011
Tipton, Iowa
“OVER RATED”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2011

We spent the weekend in Lake of the Ozarks, we thought some fine dining at what appeared to be a good Italian restaurant. Thier house dressing on a salad was really good but the special what i call spagetti was no better the Chef-boy-r-d. Over priced and over rated. The service was very good though.

• Visited June 2011
Stover
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“$30 for steak is not reasonable price, Alfredo is just Mac n cheese.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2011

I have seen the tributes to reasonable price and good food. Please, $30 for prime rib, $26 for steak. We went with Alfredo, expecting something special and what I got was glorified Mac n Cheese. Bread is Heat n serve rolls. I chose them because I was looking for upscale romantic meal, no way. We were surrounded by large group with 6 kids under 3-4 yr old, kids were tired and cranky and of course no one bothered taking them out of the room to fuss. Meal cost $40 and could have gone to fast food restaurant and gotten same quality food for 15.

• Visited May 2011