“An average Italian restaurant - a bit outdated”

Domenico's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 100 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lincoln, Nebraska
“An average Italian restaurant - a bit outdated”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I spent Memorial weekend in Osage Beach with my girlfriend and we wanted to spend our first night with a litle romance. SO we opted for Domincos as our concierge had recommended it. Walking up to the restaurant, I felt like we were in for a treat. Unfortunately, it was really outdated in there. Small eating area, the bar looked like it was decades old to. The service was good, just not all together that warm and welcoming.
Nothing on the menu really jumped out at me. I had ordered the chicken parmesean, and it really just tasted like something I could have made at home. The plate came out and everything was swimming in Sauce. My girlfriend's order also came out swiming in sauce too. Just a little off putting, but tasted okay, but really wasnt somethign I would pay someone else to cook for me.
**if I went back to Osage Beach, I may go again if i wanted Italian...if not - I would probably not visit again.

• Visited May 2011

Tipton, Iowa
“OVER RATED”
Reviewed June 3, 2011

We spent the weekend in Lake of the Ozarks, we thought some fine dining at what appeared to be a good Italian restaurant. Thier house dressing on a salad was really good but the special what i call spagetti was no better the Chef-boy-r-d. Over priced and over rated. The service was very good though.

• Visited June 2011
Stover
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“$30 for steak is not reasonable price, Alfredo is just Mac n cheese.”
Reviewed May 29, 2011

I have seen the tributes to reasonable price and good food. Please, $30 for prime rib, $26 for steak. We went with Alfredo, expecting something special and what I got was glorified Mac n Cheese. Bread is Heat n serve rolls. I chose them because I was looking for upscale romantic meal, no way. We were surrounded by large group with 6 kids under 3-4 yr old, kids were tired and cranky and of course no one bothered taking them out of the room to fuss. Meal cost $40 and could have gone to fast food restaurant and gotten same quality food for 15.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank foodforthoughtstover
Lake of The Ozarks, Missouri
“Best at the lake!”
Reviewed April 9, 2011

This probably is the best place for fine dining at a reasonable price at The Lake of The Ozarks. I usually have the steak Arcabso but found the other entree's to be just as good. The service is just as good as the food. Kevin and Eugene make sure that your dining experiance is nothing but perfect.

“A Great Restaurant!”
Reviewed February 24, 2011

CLEAN! Friendly service and fantastically tasteful cusine.

I am "picky" and this place gets 5 stars from me. Bang for the buck is tops. We'll go back here in a heartbeat if we are ever in this area again.