“The steak was really good!”
Review of Tirebiters

Tirebiters
Ranked #25 of 99 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

We had a group of 10-12 people and everyone loved the food. I had the NY (Kansas City) Strip and it was excellent!! Drinks were good too! I would definitely go back.

2  Thank Jennifer L
There are newer reviews for Tirebiters

Reviewed August 14, 2014

This is the second time we have eaten at this restaurant, each time ordering their steak special. It consists of a 5-6 oz bacon-wrapped fillet with two sides. We normally order a salad and baked potato. The first meal was excellent, but we found the service to be rather slow. This time we were with friends. We got our salad about 30 minutes after ordering and finally got the main course 30 minutes after that. This 2nd time it appeared our meal was sitting around for 10 or more minutes before being served because the steak and potato were both lukewarm at best.

They always seem to be short on staff. The first time we saw only one waitress working all the tables and she did not stop. This time I think I saw two waitresses, yet the service was even slower.

That's a shame because their meat is prepared well and their cook is excellent, but if you can't deliver what's being prepared in a timely manner or wait on your customers properly, that's a real problem. There are plenty of other places to eat in town.

1  Thank TVSAM1
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stopped here around 2:30 in the afternoon after having spent several hours on the lake. Because it's Missouri, there is smoking allowed in this establishment (being from Iowa where it's all smoke- free, we often forget other states don't have this law)…so it's smoky. However, the food was really good. I had a cheeseburger, nothing fancy- but it was really a great burger. We also had potato skins that were tasty as well. My husband ordered the pulled pork sandwich which he said was "good", though nothing spectacular. I would say my burger was one of the best I've ever eaten. There was one waitress and the place was fairly busy for it being later in the afternoon, she was very pleasant but it was a little slow because she was the only one there to help serve.

1  Thank hawkeyemomkaye
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Off the main strip so it wasn't busy but very good! Inside and outdoor seating. Nice atmosphere. Not very loud but we visited at 630 PM on Saturday.

2  Thank BrianD5150
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

We happen to be in the area today and decided to stop in for lunch. We are extremely happy we did. They had a BBQ Pork wrap and it was delicious. The place is clean, friendly and the prices are really good. We will be back.

3  Thank Ann G