“Good food, terribly smoky”
Review of Tirebiters

Tirebiters
Ranked #26 of 100 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Non smoker? Probably should pass. Nice menu with some unique dishes. I had wings which were breaded and then smothered in honey and maple syrup. Different but I liked them a lot, not too sweet and the breading had enough spice to fulfill that need. As a non smoker, it was a pretty bad environment in that regard. Certainly takes away from what could have been an enjoyable dining experience.

2  Thank Michael D

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Food is indeed good but the serice is beyond poor. Waited 45 minutes for just appetizers. Then another hour for our dinners. We are not a large party nor did we have difficult orders.

2  Thank shooter200
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This is an average size bar and restaurant at Lake of the Ozarks area off route 54. We went on a Friday night but were seated immediately which was surprising in this busy area. Our service was good and food delicious. I ordered cat fish and thought it to be the best I had ever eaten in the lake area. Will definitely go back. I noticed others had reviewed this as sort of a biker bar and we did not find that to be the case at all, at least not on the night we were there. I think smoking was allowed but we were fortunate to not have anyone around us smoking so we lucked out or maybe only was allowed in certain areas. Not sure. The place also has a large outside patio area for dining.

1  Thank JandM44
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Have driven by Tirebiter's on other visits here and just had a good feeling about the place and decided to try it out. We liked the casual bar atmosphere and the attentive service of the waitresses. We found the food to be very good and reasonably priced. I had the catfish dinner and the catfish filet was hot until the end of the meal. Love that! The cole slaw that came with it was some of the best cole slaw I have ever had. Very fresh and I really enjoyed it. Lots of fries came with it. My husband also very much enjoyed his tenderloin and the fried macaroni and cheese that came on the side. That was really neat and I want to try to do something like this at home! Very good time at Tirebiter's and we will be back next year.

1  Thank 387vacationers
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Decent food but the service was a joke. 3 different people waited on us and STILL couldn't keep drinks on our table. After messing up our drink order I guess the waitress was too ashamed to return. Waited 20 minute to get our check. Although it was Friday night, they were not that busy. Step up your game. We are hard working, middle class people who appreciate our vacations more than some might. Would not return based on this experience?

1  Thank couplesvacation