“Friendly and Clean”

Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Osage Beach
Springfield, Missouri
“Friendly and Clean”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've stayed in more expensive accommodations. I've stayed in newer accommodations. I have NEVER stayed in a cleaner accommodation and don't think I've ever stayed in as friendly a place. He even offered to leave me a key under the mat if we got in after 11:00 and I could sign in the next day. (Turns out we got in about 10.)

Everything we tried worked--TV, shower, refrigerator, etc. Don't recall trying the microwave or coffee pot. He had coffee in the office at 6:30 AM and suggested restaurants to match our wants, how to get to places we wanted to get to, etc.

There was a fishing tournament that weekend and I couldn't count the boats in the parking lot. Could have been two dozen, though probably not. It was almost strange how polite and courteous the fishermen were. I'm sure there were some tabs being popped and some expressions of frustration with equipment or catches, but we didn't see or hear them. As they were coming in and parking, we heard a few of the trucks pulling boats with loud exhausts--but we didn't hear them leaving at 5:00 AM or whatever time. They were just gone.

The owner commiserated with the problem that the GPS maps haven't been updated as of late October, 2012. Follow the signs on the road and call to ask when you think you might be close. The GPS just goes weird and the lady's voice gets really demanding when you don't turn on a road that isn't there. I was fortunate I had been through the town enough to kind of know where the motel was, so when I found the old highway I knew I'd get there.

If you get really lost, figure out where you are and call the motel so they can guide you in.

If you want room service, your bed turned down for you, or a chocolate on your pillow each evening (I've stayed at a few of each) this isn't the place. If you want a great place to spend a few nights, you'll probably enjoy it.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank DayNightTripper2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Owasso, Oklahoma
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This motel was so very clean and spotless that is it worthy of a "white glove" award. It is owned by an American Armed Services Veteran and the affordable price couldn't be beat! We had a room with a king bed, microwave, and a mini fridge. There was a very nice wall-to-wall counter and a comfortable recliner. We will definitely stay here again when we return to this beautiful area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Cathryn D
Stoutsville, Missouri
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Stayed with a friend for one night. Garmon led me astray I called hotel they directed me right to them. When I arrived everyone was super friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. I would recommend this motel to anyone!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank ewhelan0321
Topeka, Kansas
Reviewed August 26, 2012

A few of my friends and I stayed in the bunkhouse during memorial day weekend! Absolutely had a fabulous time! It was a VERY short drive to the boat ramp to the lake, you could walk to resteraunts (if you so choose, its also a short drive if you choose to go by vehicle), short drive to night life. The home was clean, roomy, and stocked with needed supplies! The pool was clean, The owners were very kind and helpful of any needs. They bbq'd with us the night before we all left, and we had a great time! Love this place, definitely look forward to visiting again!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank Springbreaker09SPI
Lemay, Mo
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Best place to stay while in town visiting Lake Ozarks.
We always stay there every year when we go out to see
the lakes in the Ozarks.Nice and friendly staffs.
We like that they let our dogs stay with us there.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Joe S
O'Fallon, Missouri, United States
Reviewed July 23, 2012

After reading the excellent reviews online, we decided to give T&C Motel a shot. My wife and 2 kids stayed 2 nights in early July 2012, and we had an incredibly comfortable and delightful stay. The room was so clean, the pool was so inviting, and the hospitality of the staff, especially Scott, was so superb. We highly recommend this motel for your stay at the lake. Maybe we'll get to meet you when we return, but first you'll have to pry us away from a conversation with Scott—he's so friendly and the epitome of a good business owner. Enjoy!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Meegan K
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Nice place, don't let old roadside image fool you, very clean, stayed at HI express last year town and country beats it hands down

• Stayed April 2012