“Food was good, but the service was awful. ”

Shorty Pants Lounge and Marina
Ranked #9 of 100 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

We had a large group of 10 people. It took the waitress forever to take our order, forever to get our drinks and even longer to get our food. Which is too bad, because I had the Andouille sausage poor boy and it was excellent. Drinks were really good too. Therefore, I would go back and hope to get a different waitress.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

What a surprise Shorty Pants is - great Cajun food in a land (or lake) of burgers and fries. The long wait for a table on a Friday or Saturday night is a testament to the quality of the food. (Get there before 6:00 if you can.) I love the shrimp and grits - jalapeño cheese grits, topped with a generous portion of delicious shrimp, Andouille sausage, fresh mushrooms. I've ordered this same dish the last four times there. My wife loves the shrimp po-boy. The servers handle the packed house well. It's on the water - drive there by boat or car. Feed the fish and ducks while you wait, or check out the boats. Great place.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

We recently went to Shorty Pants to eat lunch, Very crowded couldn't find a place to sit down. So we ordered and the food was brought to our boat.It was very fast and very delicious. The waitress was so nice and brought everything we needed. A very good experience..

1  Thank Sharon M
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I eat here all the time! Food is always good and different from the regular bar food you would get at the lake. At dinner hours there is a long wait so we often go to the outside bar levek and just have appetizers. They is a large selection of appetizers and you get a seat right away. Only place that has live music in Tuesday nights on the lake. It's country music, which is not my typical style of music, but he is excellent and plays requests! Go by boat or car!

Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

My wife got food poisoning. We were seated right in front of kitchen. We should have left. Filthy inside as door swung open. Crammed staff. They looked dirty. Snobby waitresses and hostesses as well. My wife was sick within a few hours. Food was terrible as well. Wraps are all lettuce, crab cakes were stiff and burned, creole chicken dish was a soupy mess, which is what my wife ate and made her sick. Thumbs down.