“Great on the lake restaurant”

Shorty Pants Lounge and Marina
Ranked #8 of 100 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Lake Ozark, MO
“Great on the lake restaurant”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Have been driving or boating here for many years and have watched it grow. Good food. Have been with others who have said food was so-so.

Visited July 2012

Imperial, Missouri
“Ok; but not really true Cajun”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My food was ok. I had the lobster. I didn't like the fact that I didn't get an itemized bill. My husband had a Cajun dish and it truly wasn't Cajun.

• Visited September 2012
“Excellent Cajun cuisine w/ great service.”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

The étouffée was better than most restaurants in Louisiana! I took 5 visitors from Japan that had never had Cajun cuisine before and they loved it. I lived in LA for awhile and traveled all over that state for work, and this food is right up there if not better.

Alma, Arkansas
“Fun and good food”
Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

Great place to take a break on the lake. Our sandwiches were good and service was very accommodating. Enjoyed the outdoor dining, feeding and watching the ducks. Friendly, casual place. Would definitely return.

Warrenton, Missouri
“Great atmosphere... spicy food!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We loved sitting outside by the water... the ducks and Koi were fun to watch and feed (I recommend the fish food and not the people food some patrons and staff were tossing out). I ordered a hamburger which was very good and a side of Jambalaya, way too spicy for my taste. My friend on the other hand thought it was perfect... along with her hot wings and Cajun potato. Our server was quite attentive and helpful. Wouldn't hesitate returning when we are back in the area... but I will choose a less spicy side dish next time.

• Visited September 2012