“Excellent Cajun cuisine w/ great service.”

Shorty Pants Lounge and Marina
Ranked #9 of 100 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2012

The étouffée was better than most restaurants in Louisiana! I took 5 visitors from Japan that had never had Cajun cuisine before and they loved it. I lived in LA for awhile and traveled all over that state for work, and this food is right up there if not better.

Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

Great place to take a break on the lake. Our sandwiches were good and service was very accommodating. Enjoyed the outdoor dining, feeding and watching the ducks. Friendly, casual place. Would definitely return.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We loved sitting outside by the water... the ducks and Koi were fun to watch and feed (I recommend the fish food and not the people food some patrons and staff were tossing out). I ordered a hamburger which was very good and a side of Jambalaya, way too spicy for my taste. My friend on the other hand thought it was perfect... along with her hot wings and Cajun potato. Our server was quite attentive and helpful. Wouldn't hesitate returning when we are back in the area... but I will choose a less spicy side dish next time.

Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Great service! I was pleasantly surprised by how good my food was (artichoke dip and a shrimp po-boy). My friends crab cakes were a little disappointing. The drinks were good and we had a great server with a great attitude. We enjoyed watching the boats come and go from the outside patio.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Fun place to meet friends and hang out. Drive or take the boat, plenty of outside space, decent food....not excellent, but still good.