“Great pizza!”

Ranked #12 of 102 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: The truth is, you can get pizza and pasta lots of places these days. We know that, that’s why our mission is to become your favorite restaurant! So how do we do that? With Gourmet Pizza, Pasta, World Famous House Salad and legendary service! The atmosphere is unpretentious, fun and “Lake Casual” so please, don’t violate our dress code. And oh by the way, Gourmet refers to our fresh ingredients, secret hand-crafted recipes and the love we put into every dish, not the price… Our pizza is thin crust with dough made from scratch. (Hand-tossed available at the Osage Beach location) Only the finest meats, cheeses and freshest vegetables adorn the top. Since most of the pasta recipes originate from “The Hill” area of St. Louis you can expect to find many regional favorites like, Toasted Ravioli, Baked Mostaccioli, Cannelloni con Bianco and Lasagna as well as several house specialty pastas. But, if there is one stand-out item on the menu it has to be the House Salad. Cold, crisp and fresh, a blend of Iceberg and Romaine lettuce, diced red peppers, green onions and provel cheese tossed in a red wine vinegar based creamy Italian dressing and sprinkled with parmesan cheese. Enjoy outside dining with a beautiful view of the lake at the Lake Ozark location, only 2 miles west of Bagnell Dam Blvd., on Horseshoe Bend Pkwy., or enjoy the Big Game at the Osage Beach location across the street from Dierberg’s at the west entrance to the Outlet Mall. Happy Hour is Monday through Friday, 3-6 p.m., with great drink specials and half price appetizers.
Reviewed May 24, 2014

The one I visted was right next to the hotel in Osage Beach. Easy to get to and very nice restaurant. I just got a pizza to go but there menu looked very good. Nice staff too!

Bill B, Owner at Li'l Rizzo's, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Thanks for visiting! I hope you can come back soon and try one of our pastas.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great Italian food....1/2 price apps during happy hour (s) and good pizza....need I say more? Try the house salad and wings.

Bill B, Owner at Li'l Rizzo's, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Thanks Mary, we appreciate your comments!

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Went here with a large group and when I received my food, it was ice cold. I ordered the cannelloni in a white sauce and there were 2 colors of white sauce- one was creamy and the other had a jello-like form. The noodle were hard on the outside and the meat was crusted on the tips. I should've been a good consumer and sent it back, but I felt bad that our waitress already had to fend for a table of 11 by herself. We will not be going back unfortunately.

1  Thank ispeakthetruth1
Bill B, Owner at Li'l Rizzo's, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

I apologize for your food being cold. What you described certainly doesn't sound like anything that should have been served. I read each review personally and appreciate your comments. I only wish you would have allowed us to remedy the situation. I do hope you will try us again.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Place is very nice, the Italian Sauce was made with sugar, we sent the all but two bites of two meals back and left quickly

Bill B, Owner at Li'l Rizzo's, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

LakeRat1

I'm sorry you were disappointed in our sauce, we make all of them from scratch using locally sourced ingredients when available. I hope you will give us another chance to earn your loyalty, we also have pizza and many sandwiches to choose from.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

The food and drinks were good. Got there for happy hour so it kept the prices down. Had a sandwich but the pizza looked really good. The portions were big so you won't go away hungry.

Bill B, Owner at Li'l Rizzo's, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Driver Ed48

Thanks for dining with us, our happy hour is a great deal with half price appetizers and drink specials.

I hope you will try our pizza next time, it's a St. Louis style thin-crust, we make our own dough and use the best fresh veggies, meats and cheeses we can get.