“Great place to stay”

Quail's Nest Inn & Suites
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Osage Beach
Reviewed October 30, 2011

This hotel was awesome. I stayed for a weekend with a friend and the service was over the top amazing. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. They helped us find cool spots to hang out at and were very accommodating. The pool was nice, but we didn't get in. The wireless internet and proximity to the mall were the main reasons I booked this hotel. The wireless internet was free and great- no issues with losing the signal or anything, and the mall is REALLY in their backyard. We shopped for about 5 hours- it was fantastic. Overall- our stay was fantastic. Again, the staff at the hotel were amazing!!!

Room Tip: If you want a fridge in your room you need to book an upgraded room (an extra $10).
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Quail's Nest Inn & Suites

Reviewed October 20, 2011

Unless you're expecting "Hilton Quality" for $75, you will NOT be disappointed in this older, family-type resort. I've stayed here many times over the years, most recently during mid-September 2011. The rooms are modest and a bit dated, but clean, quiet and comfortable. I have visited Osage Beach several times a year for 45 years, since I was 2 years old. Trust me, there are NO 5-star accomodations in the area regardless of price, because it is a water-based recreational community where hotels/motels see constant heavy traffic from families and revelers. That being said, this establishment ranks near the top of it's peer group for maintenence, cleanliness, comfort, amenities, convenience and price. The grounds are attractive and well manicured; the pools are clean. The owners and front desk staff are the nicest, most accomodating folks you'll ever meet and the location is unbeatable, just a short walk to anything you need.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Frank P
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Every week I get the pleasure of staying at the Quail's Nest for business reasons. I began staying there at the beginning of 2010 and have not had a single problem with it. The staff is friendly and helpful in whatever I need. After a few weeks of staying there the entire staff new me on a first name basis and were never shy to say hello and chat for a bit. This heightened my experience and locked it in as my home away from home. I have on occasions ran into a few partier's but the staff always put a stop to this activity swiftly. I can honestly say I have never had a bad experience at the Quail's Nest and will continue to stay there over any other establishments in Osage Beach.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Ethan N
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Quails Nest is the worst experience I have ever had to endure. We were at this establishment and other patrons were partying pretty heavily. We have no objections to the partying, however, nudity was involved and skinny dippin and a crowd outside of our door with the yelling and hooping and hollering made it impossible to sleep. Went to the desk to ask for assistance and the girl in charge was outside smoking watching all the going ons. Had to leave and book at another hotel and request the manager call back. Manager called the next day and would not reimburse money. Said it was impossible to skinny dip because the pool was closed at 11 (basically calling us a liar) and would not budge adn became beligerent. Oveall a bad experience and my advice to everyone is there are much better and cleaner places to stay in the Ozarks. May want to check out Relax Inn. They were very accommodating and empathetic of our experience. Very bad experience.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Deanna G
Reviewed September 17, 2011

Me & a couple girls drove 4.5 hours to visit the Ozarks on my last weekend away because I am heading out on my 2nd deployment. When we booked the room the gentlemen never told us it was "bikers week". When we arrived we checked in and had to look for a parking spot because 3 bikes took up 6 parking spots & then fight through a crowd of 15 people to get to our room. Room was poorly taken care of- wrappers on the floor. We left and went to dinner, came back 2.5 hours later- had 5 people standing in front of our door, nowhere to park & still group of people outside partying beneath. Front desk worker was standing outside smoking & never tried to ask them to calm down or close doors. Best part is she was standing outside when a woman went streaking across the parking lot to the pool. Last straw for us - we checked in at 9 and out at 1230 - owner and employee from that night refused to reimburse us. We did not use anything in the room and no cleaning was necessary. We got told multiple times it was our fault & they are not sorry. I would not recommend this place- very rude

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed September 12, 2011

don't expect amentities, bring your own. Did have hair dryer. Indoor hot tub was ok until kids come to the pool and it echoes horribly indoors. Don't plan to eat breakfast there, it's bread and donuts.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jill S
Reviewed August 28, 2011

The only positive part of our stay was Mr. Price at check in. The lady who took our original reservation entered it wrong. Mr. Price immediatly made a call and gave us an upgrade to a single king, jacuzzi room. The room itself had a foul odor. The tub was was filthy and I had to scrub it before using it. The stuffing was coming out of the chairs which were placed in a corner with one chair under the rack to hang clothes. The room had one end table and on the other side I slept right next to the sink and fridge and microwave, not more than 6" away.The box springs were dated 2002 so I can only guess how old the very uncomfortable mattreses were. The maid "cleaned the coffee pot however never left replacements. The iron provided did not work and had to request a new one. Ice machine is disgusting, as in mold! We had to slam thehotel door to get it to close which disturbed other guest. The other guest told us about it, quite vocally. The outside pool was dirty and the deck old and worn with dying plants. The back of the hotel was not as advertised either. Two feet of weeds, not at all "tranquil". Spoke with management and not at all happy with the results. It wou;ld appear that they care more about the bottom line as opposed to the comfort of the guest. Worst of all there was not FREE WI FI acccess. Was told that thier guy had left them high and dry. I had business to conduct and was not able to do so. For the same money there are better hotels in the same area to be found!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family