The only positive part of our stay was Mr. Price at check in. The lady who took our original reservation entered it wrong. Mr. Price immediatly made a call and gave us an upgrade to a single king, jacuzzi room. The room itself had a foul odor. The tub was was filthy and I had to scrub it before using it. The stuffing was coming out of the chairs which were placed in a corner with one chair under the rack to hang clothes. The room had one end table and on the other side I slept right next to the sink and fridge and microwave, not more than 6" away.The box springs were dated 2002 so I can only guess how old the very uncomfortable mattreses were. The maid "cleaned the coffee pot however never left replacements. The iron provided did not work and had to request a new one. Ice machine is disgusting, as in mold! We had to slam thehotel door to get it to close which disturbed other guest. The other guest told us about it, quite vocally. The outside pool was dirty and the deck old and worn with dying plants. The back of the hotel was not as advertised either. Two feet of weeds, not at all "tranquil". Spoke with management and not at all happy with the results. It wou;ld appear that they care more about the bottom line as opposed to the comfort of the guest. Worst of all there was not FREE WI FI acccess. Was told that thier guy had left them high and dry. I had business to conduct and was not able to do so. For the same money there are better hotels in the same area to be found!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quail's Nest Inn & Suites is located on Osage Beach Parkway, on 3 acres of beautiful park like grounds in Osage Beach, the most popular vacation activity area at Lake of the Ozarks. Amenities include a daily Continental Breakfast Bar, a large outdoor swimming pool, a spacious deck just private enough to even up your suntan or to hide yourself in the shade of a big oak tree to finish that book you have been reading. Kids have a pool complete with waterfalls and a creek of their own to play in. The heated indoor pool area and large hot tub is open all year. So, sunny and warm or snowy and cold, there are always fun things to do. Motel guest rooms have one king or two queens. Larger one room suites, two room suites and special occasion suites with whirlpool tubs are available and designed just right for that deserved and much needed getaway. Quail's Nest is open all year and presents an affordable family rate for the Lake's visitors and also corporate rates for repeat commercial and business travelers. Meeting and Conference Rooms are perfect for smaller groups and reunions. You can walk to a variety of restaurants and fast food, movie theaters, and shopping. The 110 store famous Osage Beach Premium Outlets mall is next door, well within walking distance. In fact, there is a private sidewalk from Quail's Nest to the outlet mall so a car really isn't necessary. The Osage Beach Premium Outlets is closed only two days each year. That means planning a shopping trip is possible for you any time, any season of the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Quail's Nest Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quail`s Nest Inn And Suites
- Quail`s Nest Hotel Osage Beach
- Quail's Nest Inn & Suites Lake Of The Ozarks/Osage Beach, MO