“GOOD FOOD”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2012

The food was great...not too overpriced. Even though I did not eat at the Habachi grill..it was still fun to see him in action. It's a small place that filled up quickly but it's a nice quaint spot to hang out.

Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Ok don't judge this place by its appearance. It is small but very nice inside. The food and presentation were excellent! The appetizer egg rolls were fantastic and the orange peel beef, orange peel chicken, and general chicken were very good. The sushi was also top notch. You won't find better Asian food nearby. The waiter was also very attentive. Overall a great dinner experience for a great price.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

My husband and I came to the Lake on our honeymoon. We were craving Chinese food, and just headed to a place that was close to our hotel. It was closed for repairs! So we searched for the next place on our GPS, and it was not in the location Google claimed it to be. Asia Cuisine was our last ditch effort, and it was a happy accident! From the outside, we expected to walk into a carryout/fast food type of place. But on the inside, it looks much nicer. I actually rather like the dim lighting that other reviewers were complaining about; I thought it was romantic! Our server was very prompt and friendly. Since neither my husband nor I eat meat, we were excited to see that there was a whole section of vegetarian items. He ordered the deep fried bean curd in garlic sauce, and I got the Hunan bean curd with vegetables. When our waiter brought it out to us, we were impressed by the visually appealing presentation of the food as well as the GIANT plates. It ended up being not only the most delicious meal of our honeymoon, but it was on par with some of the best Chinese food I've ever eaten! We will definitely be back next time we come to the area.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Not bad for the only Asian restaurant in the area, but they try to do too much at once. We had the all-you-can-eat hibachi for $19.99. All-you-can-eat hibachi is kind of ridiculous, but that was our only option. There was WAY too much food (and we would have eaten there without that offer). The soup was good but nothing special. My salad had frozen lettuce so that was disappointing. The rice and noodles were cooked in back but were very flavorful. The veggies and meat cooked on the grill were good. The steak was a little well done for my liking (and filet was not an option), but the shrimp was good (and plentiful). The side sauces (including a "yum yum" sauce that I'd never had but seemed like mayo, mustard, and ginger and teriyaki) were excellent.

I'd recommend the restaurant and I'd go there again, but stay away from the sushi! Not very high quality sushi. Although I don't know for sure, the sushi seemed pre-prepared and my husband got sick (dairy allergy) so there must have been dairy (cream cheese? butter in the sauce?) in the sushi even though he told them about his allergy.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

The best general chicken I have ever had at a price that was cheap. Check it out