“Decent food and price”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Asia Cuisine - CLOSED

Asia Cuisine
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Aurora, IL
“Decent food and price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

Not bad for the only Asian restaurant in the area, but they try to do too much at once. We had the all-you-can-eat hibachi for $19.99. All-you-can-eat hibachi is kind of ridiculous, but that was our only option. There was WAY too much food (and we would have eaten there without that offer). The soup was good but nothing special. My salad had frozen lettuce so that was disappointing. The rice and noodles were cooked in back but were very flavorful. The veggies and meat cooked on the grill were good. The steak was a little well done for my liking (and filet was not an option), but the shrimp was good (and plentiful). The side sauces (including a "yum yum" sauce that I'd never had but seemed like mayo, mustard, and ginger and teriyaki) were excellent.

I'd recommend the restaurant and I'd go there again, but stay away from the sushi! Not very high quality sushi. Although I don't know for sure, the sushi seemed pre-prepared and my husband got sick (dairy allergy) so there must have been dairy (cream cheese? butter in the sauce?) in the sushi even though he told them about his allergy.

Visited July 2012

Keswick, Iowa, United States
“Wonderful food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

The best general chicken I have ever had at a price that was cheap. Check it out

Visited July 2012
Columbia, Missouri
“waste time”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

wasnt fresh tasting .. tried several different dishes in past year.. wont go again

Visited June 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Appears to be a dive but AMAZING food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

Totally a dive on the outside but the food was amazing! I ordered the Mizo soup and got much larger bowl than I expected. I also got a sushi roll & it was excellent! Service is friendly & food is delivered quickly. The building could use a total remodel but appeared to be clean. Definitely give it a try! :)

Roach, Missouri, United States
“Love the Sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2012

Love there Sushi and there Hibachi Grill. The Staff is pretty friendly and always remember us when we come back.

• Visited April 2012