“Exceptional Value”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Professional Massage Therapy Center
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Wonderful experience. The staff of licensed massage therapists are very professional. The whole experience was very calming and energizing. Will recommend to friends and family.

1  Thank Glen K

Reviewed September 29, 2009

Maybe it was an off day for the masseuse, but this was the wimpiest massages I've ever had. Upon making the appointment I dicussed with the masseuse that I was in need for something along the lines of deep tissue massage/sports massage for a tightened back muscle, but she spent most of the time half heartedly stroking my face, arms and fingers with oil, and barely gave any attention at all to the target muscle group in my back. The experience wasn't even relaxing, just boring. It seemed as if she just wanted to get the massage over with and do something else.

If you like to be touched gingerly for an hour, this is the place for you. If you want actual theraputic massage, keep looking.

4  Thank ohByJingo
Reviewed July 6, 2008

I"ve enjoyed massage at several area spas during visits to the lake in the past, and this was by far the best. I still feel amazing. There is no receptionist, so don't be put off by the answering machine--my call was returned very promptly and I was able to schedule an appointment that afternoon.

1  Thank serpantyne