“Has some great outlet stores”

Osage Beach Outlet Marketplace
Ranked #2 of 21 things to do in Osage Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the Lake of the Ozarks, a popular family vacation spot. Enjoy savings of 25% to 65% every day at 110 designer and name brand outlet stores including Adidas, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, BCBG Max Azria, Brooks Brothers, Calvin Klein, Coach, Gap Outlet, J.Crew, Nautica, Nike, Nine West, Polo Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger and more.
Saint Louis
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 145 helpful votes
“Has some great outlet stores”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I enjoy shopping at the stores here: Gap Outlet, Gymboree, Carters, Coach, Tommy H., and many others. You can drive and park in front of the store you want to shop in. Very crowded on holiday weekends. Best time to shop is early morning on weekends. Some complain about the lack of young adult stores. I guess if Coldwater Creek is more your speed with some children's stores mixed in then you'll be happy.

Visited September 2012

Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Shopping? Of course lol”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I really had no intention on doing any shopping but my girls insisted that we check out the stores at the outlet mall. I was pleased that I found several books I wanted at a better price than I had expected to pay. The girls naturally checked out the Coach store and Jones New York, hubby shopped Chicago Cutlery and I browsed in the tools store . . .; nothing at a great price so I made no purchase.

Visited August 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 137 helpful votes
“No Deals or Water Fountains Here”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

As some other reviewers have noted, you won't find many great "deals" here. You can get the same prices or lower at your hometown branch stores. Also, they recently removed all public water fountains, just in time for the hottest summer in years. They have sprinklers watering the dead grass, but if a shopper wants a drink of water, they will have to pay $1.50.

Visited July 2012
15 Thank Mark M
O'Fallon, Missouri
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“need more young adult stores”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I love the outlet mall, but the walk to stores is horrible if it is hot out...and it is just a pain to drive one store to the next. Also, I wish they had more young adult stores. (victoria's secret, forever 21, buckle, etc.)

Visited July 2012
Ipava
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Hours and Hours of shopping fun!”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We have visited the lake for the last 18 years and we go shopping several days of our trip. Great variety and good prices!

Visited May 2012