“Always GREAT”

Osage Beach Outlet Marketplace
Ranked #2 of 22 things to do in Osage Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the Lake of the Ozarks, a popular family vacation spot. Enjoy savings of 25% to 65% every day at 110 designer and name brand outlet stores including Adidas, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, BCBG Max Azria, Brooks Brothers, Calvin Klein, Coach, Gap Outlet, J.Crew, Nautica, Nike, Nine West, Polo Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger and more.
Reviewed July 10, 2011

We come down for girls trips at least 4 times a year...Always super! Our favorites are there (Coach, Coldwater Creek, The Childrens Place, Bass) as well as great new additions (Clarks). Easy parking; easy access. It's just GREAT!

There are newer reviews for Osage Beach Outlet Marketplace

Reviewed July 4, 2011

Even though 4th of July is a hectic weekend (and the Mall loaded with shoppers) I made a quick trip to Bath and Body Works. Friendly staffer greeted me "$10 off if you purchase $30 or more --- plus all the sales you see." Lots of stock that I love using in my B & B guestrooms and 4 gals checking out customers. Love our Bath & Body Works store.

Reviewed October 25, 2010

There are several shops to visit. I was shopping for my children and found several things. Some of the things seemed a little high price but we did find several great bargains. We have been here several times.

Reviewed July 15, 2008

I was at the outlet mall in July, 2008. I know by now outlet doesn't necessarily mean cheap. This mall has been around for a while but it's kept up very well. This trip we didn't go all over the mall, just a few stores. I always have good luck at Brooks Brothers. I got a polo shirt and a sleeveless T-shirt for only $47. I hit a few kitchen stores for gadgets and spent less than $10. I had the best luck at Coach. I got a leather handbag for $130. It was 50% off! (Regularly $259.) I have always wanted a Coach bag but thought I couldn't afford it. We try to get down to Lake of the Ozarks every few years and we always go to this mall.

1  Thank Travel Lady2004
Reviewed November 24, 2007

This "Outlet" mall used to be a bargain hunter's paradise. But that was a LOT of years ago. Now that "Outlet" means "place to sell stuff" rather than "factory outlet" in most cases, it isn't anything like the bargain place as it once was. In other words, with a few exceptions, most of what you can find here, you can find anywhere at the same price. OR what is sold is made specifically to be sold in an "Outlet" and you don't get a bargain; you really get a branded "knockoff."

This isn't 100% true, but probably 85% true. You may still find a bargain at the Nautica store (although, sadly, since last year it's become mostly women's and children's - not men's anymore. I normally drop $500 on the men on my list - this year $0.) The days of the Levi's, Gap, Casual Corner, Brooks Brothers and other brand name store outlets are fading away. The Dress Barn store is just that. We saw no signs of great bargains. Same for Harry and David, Hanes and Carters stores. Ho Hum. Easy Spirit, on the other hand, was worth visiting.

All in all, it's not the "Wow" shopping experience it used to be. On the plus side, it's not a standard mall, either - always a plus. I did note this year some improvement in the bathrooms. If you go, don't miss the "50% Off" store. It's a great place to see that it is possible to see items that cannot possibly be marked down low enough to be worth buying under any circumstances. You'll get at least one good laugh at the sheer volume of "tacky."

5  Thank anneofthieves