“Mr. Sushi - Saint Peters”
Review of I Love Mr. Sushi

I Love Mr. Sushi
Ranked #3 of 3 Restaurants in Olivette
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I love Mr Sushi took over the location formerly occupied by The Blue Sea. Mr. Sushi is a bit more expensive, than the Blue Sea but you get what you pay for. The sushi pieces are large and the quality excellent. They have an appetizer of pan seared tuna on a bed of cucumbers, that I recommend everyone try. It is not on the menu but you can also request this dish with red snapper, instead of tuna, which I prefer but my wife doesn't feel the same ;-)

Reviewed January 12, 2010

Top notch sushi! Always fresh and delicious at a great price! The staff is fantastic, the last time I was here we were debating over what to get, the waitress noticed, came over and asked what we liked and disliked, then made recommendations...which were right on!

Reviewed December 1, 2009

Name is lame, but the sushi is great

Reviewed February 23, 2009

Great sushi- great price. I really like this place.

Reviewed June 5, 2008